Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I haven posted anything for some time and would like to know how the info that comes from the original and hasn't being already relealed in the redrawn version is handled here? I haven't read the original comic and don't want to read spoilers. Please. Thanks in advance.
As ONE's series is ahead of Murata's please simply label and include any discussion regarding the Webtoon in spoiler tags.
 

uchiha_albert

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
16
Reaction score
12
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Paraguay
Hope this thursday we finally get to see it. But for what it looked like in the stream, Suiryu it's about to get killed until Saitama appeared, and that seems to be the end of Bakuzan XD
 

milek

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
347
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
Saitama is back on next chapter.

:3c:3c:3c
 

milek

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
347
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
I knew about that chapter.

Expected to see new one :bored.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
sorry for getting your hopes up :XD

I heard the new one with Saitama will be out some time today. :zomg
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
He looked real serious on back/side view... but there's just something about his face.. :XD:XD

27 pages just went by so fast :emocat that thriller ending.. darn you Murata! :arro but also, thank you Murata! :XD

can't wait for the next one! :spaz
 

mstarsup5

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
169
Reaction score
2,084
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
France
Can't wait for next chapter... Want to see Saitama kick ass... :(
 

uchiha_albert

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
16
Reaction score
12
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Paraguay
is there a translation somewhere ?
 

uchiha_albert

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
16
Reaction score
12
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Paraguay
Eiyuu indeed. Thanks good sire.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Seeing Suiryuu like that...begging, pleading for dear life was quite sad. He is though resilient in having managed to survive all the beating he received from Bakuzan, that twisted bastard.

When reading that last page with Saitama and his cape flapping, all I could think of was:

 

White Rabbit

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
546
Reaction score
112
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
That was indeed an epic entrance by Saitama.

I cannot picture Bakuzan to be able to withstand a single punch of our beloved baldy.
If he gets 1shot, that would pretty much confirm Boros as a Dragon level, no?

I will crack up if it just jumps back to Garou vs Watch Dod Man next time.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
He's finally back :hip

Suiryuu despairing in such a way was something I honestly didn't see coming. Yes he's strong but he doesn't have the resolve of a hero. I could honestly just prematurely see Saitama's return with the build up. Well played. Very much looking forward to the next chapter.
 

milek

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
347
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
What if Suiruu becomes second student of Saitama.
 

Kay3795

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
3,620
Reaction score
2,030
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Suiryuu beaten Physically and mentally like that to be point that he'd beg for the light to save him was surprising yet very fitting.

Saitama is either about to make a disciple out of Suiryuu or a friend with great respect for Heroes.

Bakuzan, the weak sauce, should've listened to his superior and retreated. Now RIP.
 

Greyback

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
32
Reaction score
31
Age
37
Country
Belgium
I can totally see Shiryu become disciple of Saitama and maybe planning on becoming a Hero himself. Or at least he's gonna change his mind about heroes (I guess it's already done) and become one of Saitama's buddy (with Genos, King, Fubuki).
 

Zehahaha

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
8,500
Reaction score
5,713
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Saitama mah boy, that was an epic entrance and the art made it better
Bakuzan is gonna get rekt badly
 

uchiha_albert

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
16
Reaction score
12
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Paraguay
I don't see him becoming a Hero, nor a disciple. The reason is because
he doesn't have the resolve of a hero
But I could be wrong, actually I hope I am wrong and he ends up being a disciple and a hero.
 
Top