Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I haven posted anything for some time and would like to know how the info that comes from the original and hasn't being already relealed in the redrawn version is handled here? I haven't read the original comic and don't want to read spoilers. Please. Thanks in advance.
As ONE's series is ahead of Murata's please simply label and include any discussion regarding the Webtoon in spoiler tags.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I know he is not back. I was talking about his body and wondering if he really looks as depicted in this chapter :XD.
Right, lol.
I mean Murata might be giving us a glimpse? I think so far we had only seen his silhouette when Tatsumaki was thinking about him.
 

XXGenesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
3,135
Reaction score
1,885
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkmenistan
Nah, Drive Knight story is plausible but seems like he's trying to frame Metal Knight.
 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
Nice chapter, but child emperor must be really popular to get so much attention. We just got out of his fight and he is back on the scene again.
I want to see dark alloy doing a lotta damage!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm curious to how much damage(if any) Dark Alloy can do to Garou. We've seen him get ready of low level monsters but this will be his first true fight iirc. I don't see him winning but at least I hope he can cause some damage.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
So Gyoro Gyoro is a woman, a very beautiful one even!

Tatsumaki is really incredible! I keep being impressed by the huge power gap between her and the other S class.
 

XXGenesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
3,135
Reaction score
1,885
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkmenistan
Garou vs Superalloy Darkshine
Was pretty darn good. The s class really are impressive asf. I'm glad darkshine was able to live up to his hype, even against Garou.

The fight is good si far. I'm looking foward to the next chapter
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Breaking his limiters... So Garou is becoming like Saitama.

Darkshine is much stronger than I thought. If even Bang wasn't able to harm him he is probably at least top 5 among the S-Class.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Orochi managed to survive to Saitama's punch, impressive. Tatsumaki is still in control but I guess it'll change soon.

Was pretty funny to see Mask getting dissed like that for once :amuse .
 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
Where? Pretty please!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't remember where i left off, any one recall the chapter where Saitama and Tatsumaki fought? [spoiler dont click on the blur]
I think I read past those but that's the one i can only remember now. :XD
Read the last few chapters and i don't recall any of the leading up-to events.
 
Last edited:

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
Sorry for being away from here. Still around and still fan. How things been? Hype on MA Arc thus far especially latest chapter :)?
 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
I don't remember where i left off, any one recall the chapter where Saitama and Tatsumaki fought?
I think I read past those but that's the one i can only remember now. :XD
Read the last few chapters and i dont recall any of the leading upto events.
You are talking about the original release from ONE. Murata's release didnt catch up. And there is a lot of new stuff he developed further. It is better if you put spoiler tag om your post.
The part you mentioned about tatsumaki and saitama is not even close yet.
The last chapter is somewhere between garou and darkshine figh and tatsumaki with psykos on ONE version.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The Psykos and Orochi development is certainly interesting. Wonder where that'll lead.

Can't wait to see Murata's take on Garou's upcoming look.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
The Psykos and Orochi development is certainly interesting. Wonder where that'll lead.

Can't wait to see Murata's take on Garou's upcoming look.
What I like about Orochi is he's such a big change from the webcomic so we don't know how his story ends.
 
Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Don't care much for this turn of events. I like Psykos new form but...

I don't know how I feel about Tatsumaki taking damage this early on.
 
Top