I haven posted anything for some time and would like to know how the info that comes from the original and hasn't being already relealed in the redrawn version is handled here? I haven't read the original comic and don't want to read spoilers. Please. Thanks in advance.
It's still missing in this chapter. If you're looking at the panel I think you're looking at, you might have been confused with his metal skirt and foot.
Can't say that I care for that bit of backstory. It's interesting to see, but I think the reveal worked better in the webcomic with Tatsumaki. The added reasoning for Sweet Mask not doing what he did also makes him a flatter character and doesn't make much sense. He was about the public image of himself, but he was more worried about the image of the hero association. It's why he's sticking to A Rank, because he wants to keep out the heroes he doesn't think are worthy of going higher. It really doesn't jive with his past characterization.
It's still missing in this chapter. If you're looking at the panel I think you're looking at, you might have been confused with his metal skirt and foot.
Hey is blast an abstract entity now since he appeared as a consciousness to amai mask for a moment. Or is he anyhow sealed within him? Don't think so, but why does he look quite a bit like puri puri prisoner
Hey is blast an abstract entity now since he appeared as a consciousness to amai mask for a moment. Or is he anyhow sealed within him? Don't think so, but why does he look quite a bit like puri puri prisoner
Can't say that I care for that bit of backstory. It's interesting to see, but I think the reveal worked better in the webcomic with Tatsumaki. The added reasoning for Sweet Mask not doing what he did also makes him a flatter character and doesn't make much sense. He was about the public image of himself, but he was more worried about the image of the hero association. It's why he's sticking to A Rank, because he wants to keep out the heroes he doesn't think are worthy of going higher. It really doesn't jive with his past characterization.
Yeah, honestly thought he'd look a lot more like Saitama. Im a bit spoiled from the web comic so I have some theories on what he is wearing. Does Blast have some kind of connection to all the heroes? I never thought Amai would have had such an encounter with Blast.... Like @eefrit mentioned, it was a lot more fitting with Tatsumaki.
Could this encounter be the reason Amai has a specific image of what an S rank should be? Thats kind of weird though because not all S rank heroes are the upstanding and pure heroes that Blast seems to have been. Some are simply out for their own gain... Were they there before Amai joined the association so he couldn't really do much?
I wonder what Blasts powers are though (aside from what he wearing). He doesn't seem as jaded or bored as Saitama is.
That he will be, he is the best hero after all. Still, we know Saitama is a complete anomaly and Blast has never been mentioned to have a tricky type of power - elemental/psychic etc, he seems a brawler like Saitama.
Maybe as strong as Boros? A fight between Saitama and Blast probably wouldn't be interesting unless Blast has also broken his limiter.
That's true. It was still our first glimpse of Blast though, and gave us not only a tease of his look, but his characterization. It just doesn't work for me here.
And yeah, I think I'm spoiled by the web comic as well. I love some aspects of the Murata version, but this current course is taking some unnecessary liberties.
Blast is implied to be the real deal, so I think he'd probably be the best fight Saitama ever got (aside from the God entity). At least, if there are no twists regarding him. Not saying he'd win, but Saitama would use more Serious Series moves than he usually needs to.
That's true. It was still our first glimpse of Blast though, and gave us not only a tease of his look, but his characterization. It just doesn't work for me here.
And yeah, I think I'm spoiled by the web comic as well. I love some aspects of the Murata version, but this current course is taking some unnecessary liberties.
Blast is implied to be the real deal, so I think he'd probably be the best fight Saitama ever got (aside from the God entity). At least, if there are no twists regarding him. Not saying he'd win, but Saitama would use more Serious Series moves than he usually needs to.
Maybe he broke his limiter so far he became like Hagoromo from Naruto?
Its nice for Murata to deviate a little bit, its like how Anime fleshes out some of the panels in the Manga. Interesting to see how he does with Garou... At this rate, we will be seeing that fight in late 2021.
As much as id love that, it doesn't seem like Saitama will ever get a serious fight -
he fought against a simulation of himself and beat himself easily IIRC.
Would be funny if Blast turned out to be like King... Just happened to be in the right time at the right place
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Maybe he broke his limiter so far he became like Hagoromo from Naruto?
Its nice for Murata to deviate a little bit, its like how Anime fleshes out some of the panels in the Manga. Interesting to see how he does with Garou... At this rate, we will be seeing that fight in late 2021.
As much as id love that, it doesn't seem like Saitama will ever get a serious fight -
he fought against a simulation of himself and beat himself easily IIRC.
I'm cool with deviations. Drive Knight's inclusion in this arc has been amazing and his fight with Nyan is one of my favorites. The additional heroes that helped earlier are also great.
But certain things just seem weird because the web comic nailed it the first time.
I think he will. He probably won't get a fight to push him completely, but I think he'll get something decent.
I'm cool with deviations. Drive Knight's inclusion in this arc has been amazing and his fight with Nyan is one of my favorites. The additional heroes that helped earlier are also great.
But certain things just seem weird because the web comic nailed it the first time.
I think he will. He probably won't get a fight to push him completely, but I think he'll get something decent.
Maybe if Murata fleshes out Saitama vs Garou to make it a bit more of a challenge, but then that would defeat the whole purpose of Saitamas speech to him.
Hmm, well we have to wait and see, it doesn't seem like its happening anytime soon and its going to be interesting to see how Murata writes Suiryu in the later parts of his adaptation. The webcomic kind of messes that up a little.
Garou is back! The Neo Heroes want him and they sent Shiryu to go and get him, so we'll be getting Garou vs Shiryu. I'm extremely curious how powerful Shiryu is going to be in this version.
The Neo Heroes seem incredibly reliant on technology to buff their heroes, now revealing that they plan to force individuals to be cyborgs. I wonder if Bofoi is involved in this somehow.
So are we all going to completely ignore the webcomic developments, I mean webcomic now is hella interesting much more than the Murata manga(it's also very good tho) I mean we're getting some awesome stuff now
It was hella satisfying seeing Sonic beat those neo heros with "That Man's hidden scroll" power up, we're yet to see Flash's
Raiden vs PPP, I think probably Raiden will win and later Darkshine will come and rescue
Garou is BACK, interestingly we'll have Garou vs Suiryu, I'm looking forward if Garou is going to meet Darkshine again and bring back his confidence in fighting
But most importantly we saw the strongest group for one panel in this chapter HNVA I. E Hero Names Victim Association lead by none other than Saitama
BTW I think at the endgame the name of caped baldy will be changed to One Punch Man
REDRAWING of 111, 112 and parts of 113 (and some other) chapters into one big 111 chapter.
There are some difference in Samurai vs BS fight, ZM vs Homeless Emperor fight and new plot with Saitama and Child Emperor