Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I haven posted anything for some time and would like to know how the info that comes from the original and hasn't being already relealed in the redrawn version is handled here? I haven't read the original comic and don't want to read spoilers. Please. Thanks in advance.
As ONE's series is ahead of Murata's please simply label and include any discussion regarding the Webtoon in spoiler tags.
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
I lost the storyline the moment he keeps coming back and redrawing.
This is the list of the redrawn 'valid' chapter, so to speak. The last chapter of the redrawn version is already there.

Here the redrawn chapters that were dismissed.

And here the list of the canon webcomic chapters.
 
Top