- Joined
- Jan 11, 2022
- Messages
- 3,573
- Reaction score
- 3,262
- Age
- 23
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Macro
Zeref's bs curse
Size manipulation. Seriously this magic are so overrated it's not even funny, especially macro. I've seen people say giant gajeel is stronger than suzaku when that shit got destroyed in three minutes by somewhat weakened aldoron.
Zeref's bs curse is overrated the shit only activates when zeref feels love but people use it to argue for his AP
Lol at macro. Macro won't even work on natsu, it probably won't work on skullion
or we can just chalk it down to mashima just forgetting, I'm never ruling this possibility out
Zeref's bs curse
Size manipulation. Seriously this magic are so overrated it's not even funny, especially macro. I've seen people say giant gajeel is stronger than suzaku when that shit got destroyed in three minutes by somewhat weakened aldoron.
Zeref's bs curse is overrated the shit only activates when zeref feels love but people use it to argue for his AP
Lol at macro. Macro won't even work on natsu, it probably won't work on skullion
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is exactly why it's more reasonable to assume that abilities have limitations, and that the characters are well aware of limitations when they don't use them in a fight. The alternative is that every character in the series is simply stupid.
or we can just chalk it down to mashima just forgetting, I'm never ruling this possibility out