Discussion - Over-hyped magic | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Over-hyped magic

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Macro
Zeref's bs curse
Size manipulation. Seriously this magic are so overrated it's not even funny, especially macro. I've seen people say giant gajeel is stronger than suzaku when that shit got destroyed in three minutes by somewhat weakened aldoron.
Zeref's bs curse is overrated the shit only activates when zeref feels love but people use it to argue for his AP
Lol at macro. Macro won't even work on natsu, it probably won't work on skullion
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is exactly why it's more reasonable to assume that abilities have limitations, and that the characters are well aware of limitations when they don't use them in a fight. The alternative is that every character in the series is simply stupid.
:datass or we can just chalk it down to mashima just forgetting, I'm never ruling this possibility out

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I find 5th generation DSM to be over rated because of their lack of whimsical nature that would come from a typical elemental feature plus how easily they can be overcome by a relatively simple method, be aware of illusions, heat, physical power, wind, etc..

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I find 5th generation DSM to be over rated because of their lack of whimsical nature that would come from a typical elemental feature plus how easily they can be overcome by a relatively simple method, be aware of illusions, heat, physical power, wind, etc..
Suzaku really lives in your heads rent free 🤣

You Mira fans argue in a backwards fashion.
Facts 👌

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Suzaku really lives in your heads rent free 🤣

Facts 👌
Not my fault Hiro can’t get off on DSM And be creative with the new magics.