Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Master thief*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

You know, from my point of view, most countries are expensive. :-_-

I want it but can you guarantee you can give me that?
It's not exactly cheap travels in the UK either. Though we are closer to a lot more countries and so it is easier to get around.

I can guarantee actually :hee. So you want to come visit me in the UK, yes?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

It's not exactly cheap travels in the UK either. Though we are closer to a lot more countries and so it is easier to get around.

I can guarantee actually :hee. So you want to come visit me in the UK, yes?
Yah, people who live in Europe have it easier. :crying The only country I want to visit that is close is NZ, and the rest are so, so far away...

How are you going to guarantee it? It's not like I can hang on to just your words. I want to go to UK, yes, but not necessarily just to visit you.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

NZ is a beautiful place. I want to visit Hobbiton there.

Well, if you are visiting me, i could chip chip in for your ticket . but since you're not..:hee
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

NZ is a beautiful place. I want to visit Hobbiton there.

Well, if you are visiting me, i could chip chip in for your ticket . but since you're not..:hee
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I want to go there.

.....

:-_-
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Well,it's your loss. I'm a delight :hee
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Well,it's your loss. I'm a delight :hee
..........

You. Read my sentence carefully again: "not necessarily just to visit you."

:-_-
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Yeah I realised that afterwards, but I was was on my phone and couldn't be arsed to change it. :hee

Well how about you visit year? You'll be done studying by then, right?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Yah, people who live in Europe have it easier. :crying The only country I want to visit that is close is NZ, and the rest are so, so far away...
Where do you live? Australia?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Yeah I realised that afterwards, but I was was on my phone and couldn't be arsed to change it. :hee

Well how about you visit year? You'll be done studying by then, right?
:-_-

Still, though I'll hve the time, I won't have the money if I don't work first, and by the time I'm working, I don't know if I'll have the time.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Where do you live? Australia?
Indonesia.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

You'll get holiday time, so when you do, visit.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

You'll get holiday time, so when you do, visit.
Just don't expect me soon.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Yeah, you should definitely prepare you body first. :3c
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Hehe
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I knew it'd be you 2....
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

We can't help ourselves. :(
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Yeah, you should definitely prepare you body first. :3c
I'll just pretend I don't understand what you are talking about.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I'll just pretend I don't understand what you are talking about.
It doesn't work that way. :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top