Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2
Master thief*
Master thief*
It's not exactly cheap travels in the UK either. Though we are closer to a lot more countries and so it is easier to get around.You know, from my point of view, most countries are expensive.
I want it but can you guarantee you can give me that?
. So you want to come visit me in the UK, yes?
Yah, people who live in Europe have it easier.It's not exactly cheap travels in the UK either. Though we are closer to a lot more countries and so it is easier to get around.
I can guarantee actually. So you want to come visit me in the UK, yes?
The only country I want to visit that is close is NZ, and the rest are so, so far away... 
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I want to go there.NZ is a beautiful place. I want to visit Hobbiton there.
Well, if you are visiting me, i could chip chip in for your ticket . but since you're not..![]()


..........Well,it's your loss. I'm a delight![]()


Where do you live? Australia?Yah, people who live in Europe have it easier.The only country I want to visit that is close is NZ, and the rest are so, so far away...
Yeah I realised that afterwards, but I was was on my phone and couldn't be arsed to change it.
Well how about you visit year? You'll be done studying by then, right?

Indonesia.Where do you live? Australia?
Just don't expect me soon.You'll get holiday time, so when you do, visit.
LOL no worries. You just come when you're readyJust don't expect me soon.



I'll just pretend I don't understand what you are talking about.Yeah, you should definitely prepare you body first.![]()
It doesn't work that way.I'll just pretend I don't understand what you are talking about.

I'll make it work that way.It doesn't work that way.![]()
