Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

HAHA! you hurt me with your words, Sky-kun. Yes, we have more dishes than that, but to be honest, a lot of our popular dishes are foreign; mostly Indian or Caribbean origins. Traditional british dishes tend to be more expensive.
Oh come on, you know I was joking. x)

I want to visit London one day...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

in actuality,your accent is stronger:p
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

NOPE, I didn't :hmph

That'd be fun, you'll need to save up though.
Maybe after I finish my job training... Have to add a few more countries to my list.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

in actuality,your accent is stronger:p
:oooh Interesting...

Maybe after I finish my job training... Have to add a few more countries to my list.
Yeah, I've a lot of countries I want to visit too; but keep getting side tracked with other places :bored. Ah speaking of which, I saw your suit pic; looks like someone I could trust with my money :jk
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Why thank you... I expect you to visit us in the near future... :kappa
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

but,you also talk softly to...:XD
i tell you this...he was a lot smaller in stature than i imagined he would be...and pedro pascal was a lot bigger than i thought also.
maybe because of the fellow actors they were around in the show that threw me off.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Why thank you... I expect you to visit us in the near future... :kappa
Didn't I already visit you in December? :heh

but,you also talk softly to...:XD
i tell you this...he was a lot smaller in stature than i imagined he would be...and pedro pascal was a lot bigger than i thought also.
maybe because of the fellow actors they were around in the show that threw me off.
It's called being smooth, bitch.
Yeah I figured in real life they're not that big; it's the same when I met a few football players here. The camera angles are deceitful.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I meant our bank... We want your money... :kappa
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

now why i gotta be a bitch...bitch and what?

:p


i know pascal was around tall people...mountain/tywin/etc,makes sense.
but madden...actors who played northmen must be tiny...jon/theon/etc....?
but,like he mentioned...they had on like 7layers of clothes:toc
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I meant our bank... We want your money... :kappa
:o Nope, I don't think I can trust you with that, lol. I'll take my business elsewhere, thanks.

now why i gotta be a bitch...bitch and what?

:p


i know pascal was around tall people...mountain/tywin/etc,makes sense.
but madden...actors who played northmen must be tiny...jon/theon/etc....?
but,like he mentioned...they had on like 7layers of clothes:toc
You dont gotta be a bitch, you are a bitch. :e3

Compared to Pedro Pascal, yes; Madden wasn't always surrounded by tall people; his mother, wife and most of the northmen( Jon and Theon were about the same height, Theon maybe a tad smaller) were his height or smaller. The Greatjon and Blackfish are the first to come to mind that are taller than him.
Clothing doesn't mean anything really; not with height.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

if you say so..........know it all







:XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Woah... That was merciless.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

he started it sky...called me a bitch:s
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

It is not my bank... :gwah

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

It is not my bank... :gwah

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

You've redeemed yourself; this is really good shit. Now for the set. :heh

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

What anime is this?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

POPOTAN....
ecchi like f#$K:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top