Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sorry, Bob, but your name is considered least sexiest. :comfort
 
Last edited:

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
here have this beautiful letter, I guarantee your name is gonna be sexy: o :hurr
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'll totally come eventually^^ You gotta take me to that place though u.u and you do know I'll drag you around England to meet Imp, Jin, Zimby and GB as well, right? D: although some of those pokes are harder to catch... I think you'll be the gringo I met the most XD well, you currently are anyway u.u Maybe Lori and Germy would join us as well? *o*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'll totally come eventually^^ You gotta take me to that place though u.u and you do know I'll drag you around England to meet Imp, Jin, Zimby and GB as well, right? D: although some of those pokes are harder to catch... I think you'll be the gringo I met the most XD well, you currently are anyway u.u Maybe Lori and Germy would join us as well? *o*
Zimby and GB don't live in the UK. I've not heard from Imp or Jin in ages. Well maybe I can take you there, if I take someone else there first :blush

I guess Bene could join, again I dunno about Hermie.

Will you bring me moin? :wtf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Imp lives in London and GB lives in Cambridge xD You're so badly informed u.u

And sure o/
Okay lemme stop there for a sec, who the hell is GB? I thought you meant lawlett.

I know Imp is in London, he told me before going, but I'm just saying I'm not in touch with him anymore.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ah right. Last I heard he was in Russia or maybe US.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That Vision "tease" could not be more of a tease :heh. But Bruce and Natalia sure look cosy, plus Hulk smashing the Hulkbuster up the building looks so insanely good. Reminds me of his onslaught on the chitauris during the first film.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
No?

Lol you're adorable :cuddle

That's not exactly my fault is it? you disappear so often, we don't really talk as much as we used to before....:heh
Figures.

:-_-

not exactly my fault either. I put the blame on my work and its pressure. :hmph
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Figures.

:-_-

not exactly my fault either. I put the blame on my work and its pressure. :hmph
But you are...remember that pic with the parrot you had? :wtf

Well, there are plenty of ways you can stay in touch, yuki :hmph.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
But you are...remember that pic with the parrot you had? :wtf

Well, there are plenty of ways you can stay in touch, yuki :hmph.
It's only between me and birds. Humans are not included.

nowadays I am only active in Line and Path.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top