new jodeci....
Last edited by a moderator:
That's...quite the rejection.It's only between me and birds. Humans are not included.
nowadays I am only active in Line and Path.
Not really, no. You?Any plans to travel somewhere soon?

Well no actual plans, but I'd love to go somewhere meet some peoplez...let's go to Germany! \o/Not really, no. You?![]()
I tried the whole Germany thing last year and it wasn't what I had thought, so I'm good for nowWell no actual plans, but I'd love to go somewhere meet some peoplez...let's go to Germany! \o/
. But I read somewhere that there was meeting for Germany being planned by the locals?Ah yeah...I think that's due april or may or something? correct me deutsch folks if im wrong...I tried the whole Germany thing last year and it wasn't what I had thought, so I'm good for now. But I read somewhere that there was meeting for Germany being planned by the locals?

I'll check the thread again, I don't remember any dates being set to be honest.Ah yeah...I think that's due april or may or something? correct me deutsch folks if im wrong...
I just wanna grab a beer with some pals somewhere nice
Are you in no mood to travel at all?




Lol you're welcome anytime.I see
I guess I will have to stage an england invasion at some point then
Right now I'm in the red too, but I got a raise recently, so that should help out \o/





But stillCuz you don't have to ask
It's good...it's about the only good thing going on for me...
Manager: "I'm glad you've improved in the company, so what do you think about a salary change?"
Me: "I can't concentrate that much on projects, so I don't think this is the right time for it. I'm still learning too"
Manager: "We'll raise it anyway, for motivation."
Me:
So I really want to save up a bit for some trip somewhere...not very far of course, but here in the vicinity...I was thinking about Belgium and Holland too![]()

I wish that happened here. But well done though; every little helps towards savings, whether for trips or anything else.
.
That's...quite the rejection.
I don't have neither of those things.....:<

Like what? Be more specific.Don't be like that
How was Japan?
Stroppy?Like what? Be more specific.
Can't say about Japan, as I only visited Tokyo (and hadn't gone to the place I want to visit the most: Kyoto), but it was really exciting and fun.
Gonna post the pictures soon.
.


Yep, look it up.Stroppy? Is that a word?
Yeah, I know. But I like to be specific.
Already posted them in member picture thread. Have fun looking at them.
Of course. Mostly anime stuffs. Though I did buy some clothings and various flavors of Kitkat and Pocky.![]()

looks really good though, some of the places there and you had a brilliant view from your hotel, so well done to your company for booking it. 