Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
new jodeci....

 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It's only between me and birds. Humans are not included.

nowadays I am only active in Line and Path.
That's...quite the rejection.

I don't have neither of those things.....:<
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Any plans to travel somewhere soon?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States

I love the reaction at the end
 
Last edited by a moderator:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Not really, no. You? :)
Well no actual plans, but I'd love to go somewhere meet some peoplez...let's go to Germany! \o/
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well no actual plans, but I'd love to go somewhere meet some peoplez...let's go to Germany! \o/
I tried the whole Germany thing last year and it wasn't what I had thought, so I'm good for now :). But I read somewhere that there was meeting for Germany being planned by the locals?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I tried the whole Germany thing last year and it wasn't what I had thought, so I'm good for now :). But I read somewhere that there was meeting for Germany being planned by the locals?
Ah yeah...I think that's due april or may or something? correct me deutsch folks if im wrong...

I just wanna grab a beer with some pals somewhere nice :D
Are you in no mood to travel at all?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ah yeah...I think that's due april or may or something? correct me deutsch folks if im wrong...

I just wanna grab a beer with some pals somewhere nice :D
Are you in no mood to travel at all?
I'll check the thread again, I don't remember any dates being set to be honest.

Yeah, me too. I'm missing Brazil now :bored
Kinda; that and my finances right now won't allow me to leave the country. :emocat
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I see :(

I guess I will have to stage an england invasion at some point then :3c

Right now I'm in the red too, but I got a raise recently, so that should help out \o/
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I see :(

I guess I will have to stage an england invasion at some point then :3c

Right now I'm in the red too, but I got a raise recently, so that should help out \o/
Lol you're welcome anytime.

Oh nice; congrats, I've not even asked how work is going for you :sweatbunny
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Cuz you don't have to ask :D
It's good...it's about the only good thing going on for me...

Manager: "I'm glad you've improved in the company, so what do you think about a salary change?"
Me: "I can't concentrate that much on projects, so I don't think this is the right time for it. I'm still learning too"
Manager: "We'll raise it anyway, for motivation."
Me: :oh

:lmao

So I really want to save up a bit for some trip somewhere...not very far of course, but here in the vicinity...I was thinking about Belgium and Holland too :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Cuz you don't have to ask :D
It's good...it's about the only good thing going on for me...

Manager: "I'm glad you've improved in the company, so what do you think about a salary change?"
Me: "I can't concentrate that much on projects, so I don't think this is the right time for it. I'm still learning too"
Manager: "We'll raise it anyway, for motivation."
Me: :oh

:lmao

So I really want to save up a bit for some trip somewhere...not very far of course, but here in the vicinity...I was thinking about Belgium and Holland too :D
But still :arf

Haha "for motivation" :XD I wish that happened here. But well done though; every little helps towards savings, whether for trips or anything else.

Both those places are good; you could look up Koen in Belgium; I'm sure he'd be happy to show you around all the drinking holes. And Holland, depending on where, you could meet Ancy and/or Xadyu :nod.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
:glompDon't be like that

How was Japan?
Like what? Be more specific.

Can't say about Japan, as I only visited Tokyo (and hadn't gone to the place I want to visit the most: Kyoto), but it was really exciting and fun.
Gonna post the pictures soon.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Like what? Be more specific.

Can't say about Japan, as I only visited Tokyo (and hadn't gone to the place I want to visit the most: Kyoto), but it was really exciting and fun.
Gonna post the pictures soon.
Stroppy?

You know what I meant! :bored.
Glad you enjoyed it though, how ever short it was. Can't wait for the pics.

Did you buy anything for yourself?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Stroppy? Is that a word?

Yeah, I know. But I like to be specific.

Already posted them in member picture thread. Have fun looking at them. :cheez

Of course. Mostly anime stuffs. Though I did buy some clothings and various flavors of Kitkat and Pocky. :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Stroppy? Is that a word?

Yeah, I know. But I like to be specific.

Already posted them in member picture thread. Have fun looking at them. :cheez

Of course. Mostly anime stuffs. Though I did buy some clothings and various flavors of Kitkat and Pocky. :p
Yep, look it up.

Gosh, so difficult....:bored

I saw your pic; nice shoes :derp looks really good though, some of the places there and you had a brilliant view from your hotel, so well done to your company for booking it.

What flavour Kitkats did you get?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
FATHER! :sexyarf

Btw, I must mention that I'll be in England sometime in the later half of July.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top