Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

That's what they all say. :lmao
Indeed, but I think I do deserve a place in the category of 'highly unusual woman'.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

:awe
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Taye Diggs is the kind of actor I know from stuff but I have no idea where I know him from. I just do.. :lmao

Yeah, I'm curious how this works out, maybe they could get this harem-thing going on, just Cece and Jess with a lot of guys, haha.
Not sure if that works outside Japan, but we'll see.
LOL I know what you mean; I guess everyone gets that with some celebrities/actors.

Actually, besides those 2, there aren't really that many women on the show. But I guess it's to be expected when the lead character is female and so is her best friend...

Can it be done? That's the question.

Well, it's better already, though still not up to its best speed.
I only know how to operate it, and maybe know what might be wrong, but I know nothing on how to fix it.
I guess it would depend on your willingness for change and experiment.

For me, usually restarting it fixes the problem. Sometimes I have to call the provider or I'd just use my phone to google a solution.

You can ask around, of course, but I doubt anyone will say anything nice about me.
Yuki is the best; so sweet and adorable! :blush

:derp​
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I guess it would depend on your willingness for change and experiment.

For me, usually restarting it fixes the problem. Sometimes I have to call the provider or I'd just use my phone to google a solution.
I'm all for change (since I change all the time), but depends for what kind of change and for what kind of purpose. *raise an eyebrow*

Nah, it's fine now, so no problem.

Yuki is the best; so sweet and adorable! :blush

:derp​
That is, like, THE BIGGEST LIE I've ever heard in my life.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I'm all for change (since I change all the time), but depends for what kind of change and for what kind of purpose. *raise an eyebrow*

Nah, it's fine now, so no problem.
Well this change is in order to make you Yukihime03 v2.3 Friendly update :) and make your thread the hug thread.

That is, like, THE BIGGEST LIE I've ever heard in my life.
:rofl It's not that big a lie. I'm sure you have your good sides :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Well this change is in order to make you Yukihime03 v2.3 Friendly update :) and make your thread the hug thread.
Nope. Nope. Nope.

:rofl It's not that big a lie. I'm sure you have your good sides :derp
I do, but sweet and adorable are not included in the package.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Stop resisting; I'm gonna make it happen. Yukihime03 for most friendly staff 2014 :cheerbunny

So, not adorable or sweet, what good sides remain?
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

so is there a letter missing and it should be Yukihimoe? :gwah
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Stop resisting; I'm gonna make it happen. Yukihime03 for most friendly staff 2014 :cheerbunny

So, not adorable or sweet, what good sides remain?
Good luck trying. I am certain you will fail though...

I'm nice, I suppose, and can be quite peaceful (as long as you don't provoke me).

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

so is there a letter missing and it should be Yukihimoe? :gwah
:twitch

:notamused
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Seen the new NG episode yet? :zomg
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Good luck trying. I am certain you will fail though...

I'm nice, I suppose, and can be quite peaceful (as long as you don't provoke me).
Hoho, you want to bet on that? :zomg

Hmmmm I suppose you're pleasant enough. Reading back to my old threads on either seems you were nicer to me back then.

Seen the new NG episode yet? :zomg
Not yet. I won't be able to watch anything until this weekend.
How good was it?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Not yet. I won't be able to watch anything until this weekend.
How good was it?
I liked the previous one more, but it was very enjoyable.

We got confirmation of Wayans staying on, probably even longer than this season! :zomg
But I'll shut up until you've seen it.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Hoho, you want to bet on that? :zomg

Hmmmm I suppose you're pleasant enough. Reading back to my old threads on either seems you were nicer to me back then.
If only betting is not a sin, I will bet on it. :mono

Well, back then, there were other guys who provoked me a lot. Nowadays? You're probably one of the few who still talk to me after all this time. You're a loyal friend, I give you that.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I liked the previous one more, but it was very enjoyable.

We got confirmation of Wayans staying on, probably even longer than this season! :zomg
But I'll shut up until you've seen it.
Yeah me too, so much so that, I didn't bother pausing or going back to previous missed parts while I ate. It was okay but not as good as Coach's return. And it seems that there's soon to be a triangle affair going on~ :heh

I want to see an episode highliting Coach's trying to train people; I imagine it would be hilarious. I.e him getting a temp PT(personal trainer) gig in a gym or something lol

If only betting is not a sin, I will bet on it. :mono

Well, back then, there were other guys who provoked me a lot. Nowadays? You're probably one of the few who still talk to me after all this time. You're a loyal friend, I give you that.
LOL alright, bet it is. You want to keep it just as simple win or lose bet or having something at stake?

I can't recall names well, but yes, there were many people that visited your thread back then. I guess visitor numbers fluctuates among most our threads and especially over the last few years.

:o did you just compliment me???? :zomg
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Yeah me too, so much so that, I didn't bother pausing or going back to previous missed parts while I ate. It was okay but not as good as Coach's return. And it seems that there's soon to be a triangle affair going on~ :heh

I want to see an episode highliting Coach's trying to train people; I imagine it would be hilarious. I.e him getting a temp PT(personal trainer) gig in a gym or something lol
Yeah, or at least a bunch of flashback montages of the early days, they did that once, I think.. In the pilot I guess.

Did you download everything by the way, just saw you finished the second series, I think the latest things are going to expire tomorrow, if I'm correct.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Yeah, or at least a bunch of flashback montages of the early days, they did that once, I think.. In the pilot I guess.

Did you download everything by the way, just saw you finished the second series, I think the latest things are going to expire tomorrow, if I'm correct.
Yeah they had flashbacks of Coach and the gang in the pilot or first handful of episodes for sure.

I've got one going on now and then the final link I'll do tomorrow, since I'm going to bed soon. It expires on 17th, so I've got a bit of time.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Yeah they had flashbacks of Coach and the gang in the pilot or first handful of episodes for sure.

I've got one going on now and then the final link I'll do tomorrow, since I'm going to bed soon. It expires on 17th, so I've got a bit of time.
Oh, the 17th. That's still a few days alright.

Have you heard about the new copbuddy movie featuring Damon Wayans and Jake Johnson, "Let's Be Cops"? :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

LOL alright, bet it is. You want to keep it just as simple win or lose bet or having something at stake?

I can't recall names well, but yes, there were many people that visited your thread back then. I guess visitor numbers fluctuates among most our threads and especially over the last few years.

:o did you just compliment me???? :zomg
You know, I said "if only betting is not a sin" because I don't want to bet.

Indeed.

You think?
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

betting is a sin? :worrybunny
only if money is involved or either way?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Part 2 ? :gwah

Congratz daddy :x3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top