Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

You are excused. I'll apologise after you :heh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

:popcorn
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

About what? I did nothing wrong
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I guess the same can be said about you :heh

How can you come to such a conclusion? I offer ownership of my thread( for a limited time) in exchange for the excerpt. I can't really think of anything else right now...
Unfortunately, so it is.

Because what I really want requires a lot of money, and when I say a lot, it is a lot.
Nah. Not interested, especially considering my own thread is kinda dead now. I cannot manage two.
You got to offer something I can't refuese.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

About what? I did nothing wrong
Are you sure? :heh Think carefully...

:pout hey, say sorry...

Unfortunately, so it is.

Because what I really want requires a lot of money, and when I say a lot, it is a lot.
Nah. Not interested, especially considering my own thread is kinda dead now. I cannot manage two.
You got to offer something I can't refuese.
I'm so intrigued as to what it is you really want. Does it involve travelling or is it an item?

Trip to UK? Visiting me? those are things you can't refuse, right? :jk
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Guess who finally watched Thor 2 today? :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Haha, very funny.

Anyway, it was pretty good and my mom didn't fall asleep, which means that she likes it. :XD

I thought it was so cute when Thor and Jane reunited on the balcony/rooftop of her apartment and kissed while that monster from the ice world was chasing the birds at the end. :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

That's good; glad you enjoyed it

You know there was a lot more to the movie than just that kiss, right? :heh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I know, but it was so :love especially since...

she wasn't sure she would see him again
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

You're so :wub

It was a lovely scene, I admit. I especially loved the humour and scenes with Loki. Did you like the Captain America part? :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

You know about that scene, right? I told my sister about it and she got upset so I told her that she should have stayed after the credits. :nah

That scene was great especially when they had the Capt. American theme song playing in the background. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

You know about that scene, right? I told my sister about it and she got upset so I told her that she should have stayed after the credits. :nah

That scene was great especially when they had the Capt. American theme song playing in the background. :XD
Yeah I know about the scene; it was nice. I don't particularly like Jane because a lot of problems that occur seem to be a result of her involvement. That aside, she helped Thor grow from his juvenile character into a man who could make wise decisions, even in troubled times.

Steph wasn't with you guys?

I think the laughter overshadowed the music so I didn't realise it was his theme playing in the background. Cheers for that.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

What's the name of the artist? Seems awfully familiar...

:zomg Jake!!!
It's right above the big Jake's head! :lmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Yeah I know about the scene; it was nice. I don't particularly like Jane because a lot of problems that occur seem to be a result of her involvement. That aside, she helped Thor grow from his juvenile character into a man who could make wise decisions, even in troubled times.
Yay, you listened to my advice! :amuse

Steph wasn't with you guys?
Nope, she lives in Cincy and watched it with a group of her friends.

I think the laughter overshadowed the music so I didn't realise it was his theme playing in the background. Cheers for that.
Well, I probably heard it because there were only six people watching it :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

:popcorn
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I'm so intrigued as to what it is you really want. Does it involve travelling or is it an item?

Trip to UK? Visiting me? those are things you can't refuse, right? :jk
Yes, it does involve traveling.

Yep, I can't refuse that, but I don't think you can give me that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top