Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

How come? Low ratings or what?

Season 1 was really good, that's why I started reading the manga, I couldn't wait. I would've expected they'd go and cover everything.
The second season is just as good, if not better, because the story picks up quite a bit more and we get to see more action from the Gemini twins and the other Gold Saints.
That was the hope for me too, there's so much of the story left to be animated; I have no idea why it was cancelled. Ratings would be my first guess though.
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

@goldb: sure!
Lost canvas has two seasons?? :33 thought it had just one :p
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Hmm I see ^^ a bit short for me but I gotta watch it :33
Such a pity they didn't release a 3rd then
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Hmm I see ^^ a bit short for me but I gotta watch it :33
Such a pity they didn't release a 3rd then
Yep it is. The manga is completed though, like I said. If you enjoy the anime, you could always carry that on. Still holding out hope that one day someone will pick up the series again.
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Yep it is. The manga is completed though, like I said. If you enjoy the anime, you could always carry that on. Still holding out hope that one day someone will pick up the series again.
Yeah hope so :33 as I've seen the series are very popular so :33
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Yeah hope so :33 as I've seen the series are very popular so :33
The original one being more popular than any; having spanned well over a decade and making fans wait years for the conclusion of the Hades arc. In the end they got there, but I had grown up and my interest in it wasn't the same. Besides that, I'm not exactly sure how popular any of the other adaptations( Omega, Lost Canvas, Episode G, Next Dimension) really are.

I was so tired last night, I fell asleep with my laptop next to me and didn't switch it or shut the screen. Surprised I didn't kick it off the bed or anything :eyeroll.
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

The original one being more popular than any; having spanned well over a decade and making fans wait years for the conclusion of the Hades arc. In the end they got there, but I had grown up and my interest in it wasn't the same. Besides that, I'm not exactly sure how popular any of the other adaptations( Omega, Lost Canvas, Episode G, Next Dimension) really are.

I was so tired last night, I fell asleep with my laptop next to me and didn't switch it or shut the screen. Surprised I didn't kick it off the bed or anything :eyeroll.
Hahaha if it were me , the lap would be dead right now lol. Hmm about omega I just like it because the ancient chars make an appearance, but in my opinion, they made the series worse. I don't like most of the new chars neither do I really like the plot. If Seiya and the others weren't in omega, I'd probably like more lost canvas.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Bob, you don't read much manga, do you?

Have you perhaps read a manga that I haven't, a short one that's recommendable?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Hahaha if it were me , the lap would be dead right now lol. Hmm about omega I just like it because the ancient chars make an appearance, but in my opinion, they made the series worse. I don't like most of the new chars neither do I really like the plot. If Seiya and the others weren't in omega, I'd probably like more lost canvas.

I had it plugged into its charger, so thats how it got through the night.

The concept of Lost Canvas works because through the Sanctuary Saga and Hades arc, the previous Holy War is mentioned numerous times; with Dohko talking about his fallen comrades. So it makes the readers/viewers curious to see what they were like in their youth. Some of the adaptations are before or way after the original.


Bob, you don't read much manga, do you?

Have you perhaps read a manga that I haven't, a short one that's recommendable?
Not very much, I have a fair bit to read but I just don't. :sweat

Because of that, I don't think I could recommend you anything you've not read. Even watched for that matter.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Not very much, I have a fair bit to read but I just don't. :sweat

Because of that, I don't think I could recommend you anything you've not read. Even watched for that matter.
Yeah, thought so.

How about some live-action series or something?
Are you watching True Detective?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Well if you aren't watching True Detective, then you really should. It's brilliant. Besides that, I think you know all the series I'm currently following. Speaking of which, I seem to have dropped Helix; I say that because I saw the first 3 episodes or so, then simply forgot about it. Not gave it a second though :/
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Well if you aren't watching True Detective, then you really should. It's brilliant. Besides that, I think you know all the series I'm currently following. Speaking of which, I seem to have dropped Helix; I say that because I saw the first 3 episodes or so, then simply forgot about it. Not gave it a second though :/
I have yet to pick Helix up, cba. I'm waiting on True Detective to finish, to have a nice binge in the weekend.

I need a good short not cancelled finished show of great quality, cba to have patience for the long ones. Know any?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I have yet to pick Helix up, cba. I'm waiting on True Detective to finish, to have a nice binge in the weekend.

I need a good short not cancelled finished show of great quality, cba to have patience for the long ones. Know any?
Yep, there's but 3 episodes of this season left( starting from tomorrow's episode), so I guess it's not that long to wait.

Just checked my hard drive, I don't have any short series. The shortest series I have are Treme, which I've never seen and Reaper, but that was cancelled in its 2nd season. Everything else that I have, I'm sure you've seen.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Yep, there's but 3 episodes of this season left( starting from tomorrow's episode), so I guess it's not that long to wait.

Just checked my hard drive, I don't have any short series. The shortest series I have are Treme, which I've never seen and Reaper, but that was cancelled in its 2nd season. Everything else that I have, I'm sure you've seen.
Reaper was fun. :nod Wasn't Treme cancelled too?

I still have a bit left of Bob's Burgers 3rd and 4th season, so I guess I'll watch that for the rest of the night.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I dunno, my older brother gave it to me one day....2 years ago.

Adventure Time! I'll go watch that. Yeah, Reaper was fun; particularly in the first season.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I dunno, my older brother gave it to me one day....2 years ago.

Adventure Time! I'll go watch that. Yeah, Reaper was fun; particularly in the first season.
Yeah, about time you'll continue that.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I'm nearly in season 3, so not too far off. :eyeroll
Season 5 has double the amount of episodes by the way (reaching 50 in two weeks).

So that just leaves about a hundred I guess.. yeah, not too far off. :eyeroll
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Too late to drop it? :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top