Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant
.
Have you moved back home or to another city to look for work?
---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------
What do you think of Dreyfus?
So you're at that stage now; it takes a while sometimes, only thing I can say ( and I'm sure others will say the same thing) is to be patient. The restlessness is normal, so don't feel guilty in wanting to have fun. For all you know, once you do find something for yourself, you won't have much time to indulge yourself in trivial or fun things. So, indulge awaylife's okay for me, I suppose. Still looking for a job and because I have nothing to do but applying and waiting, I'm rather bored and restless at this point. Yet, I feel rather guilty if I indulge in fun things, so...![]()
.Have you moved back home or to another city to look for work?
---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------
I want to see more of Arthur, that's for sure. Hauser finally seeing the truth of what the Holy Knights really are is something that was coming, if not him, then someone else. Honestly, I thought it'd be Gilthunder but he is really committed to the cause and truly believes the sins to be responsible for his father's death. So he'll follow his uncle in their path for retribution and destruction of the group.I finally caught up with Nanatsu no Taizai again (around 15 chapters), what're your thoughts on the latest developments?
I think I was like this the entire binge-read;![]()
What do you think of Dreyfus?

.




