Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I don't have much knowledge of them, besides that it's actually a duo and they are from Germany, they pretty much have no equipment whatsoever and make their music in a very generic living room full of crap.. :XD
Wouldn't have figured they were german. Do they have any other good tracks that you know?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

20 years? same here; between my eldest sister and my youngest brother. It's not so apparent at the top with the first 4 being a year or 2 older than the next, then its 4 years between me and the sister before me, then 8 years between us twins and our youngest. In comparison my dad was already in his 40s when he had ours. What's the retirement age over there?
Loud is definitely the word people use most commonly to describe extroverts. That's understandable, my sisters always tease each other about things when they meet, because they all grew up together. I was raised with my twin and our youngest came a lot later in life, so we were already moving away and he stayed with our parents. By the time we met him again, we had our own way of live, so didn't really get on too well. Mostly the age gap, but I was too caught up in my own stuff and didn't really make much of an effort.

How old is your brother? most boys are the same, just depending on the age. Compared to women, we're not too difficult to understand, just don't overthink things when it comes to him and you'll be fine. Try to find something he's interested in that you can also enjoy and go from there.

Do all your older siblings live far from where you are and from where your family residence is?
The retirement age is 55, if memory serves.

Ah, I wish my sisters just tease each other. No, they just have to fight every time. That's why if I can help it, I avoid being in the same room as they are at all cost. They can't stand each other, you know. There was this one time when they fought in the restaurant. It was loud enough that all the other patrons stared at us. It was that unpleasant.
My brother is 14 this year. I used to be a bit close to my brother because back then, we almost had the same interest, but now his interests have changed. Even if we like the same thing, we like it for completely different reasons. For example, we both like watching superhero movies, but while he likes it for the superpower, awesomeness and stuffs, I like it because of the moral lessons, philosophy, and so on. :cookiestare

During college, I live in the same town with my oldest sister. Now, I live in the same town with my second sister. My younger siblings are with my parents in another town in another island.

I guess because of the space, learning music will have to wait until you have your own space. Horse riding, I'm not sure, as I dunno much about your place. Learning languages you can do online, even without your books. There are a few online services you can use or download Rosetta Stone. I'm using Duolingo for mine and it keeps track of your progress and tests you after each lessons.
Well, I can actually just go to the music course building if I want to learn organ since I can't buy an organ. It's expensive. But even the course itself is rather expensive too, so... *shrug*
Horses are not that common here. Horse-riding is never a culture here.
Well, I do have Rosetta stone. Already have it for years, but I don't know... I don't think it's my learning style. I'm the grammar sort, and it's best learned from books where I can write things. Learning online only rewards me with headache and eyesore. Believe me, I've tried.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Wouldn't have figured they were german. Do they have any other good tracks that you know?
I downloaded the rest of their music, but I didn't give any of those tracks a spin yet, so no.. :sweatdrop
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

The retirement age is 55, if memory serves.

Ah, I wish my sisters just tease each other. No, they just have to fight every time. That's why if I can help it, I avoid being in the same room as they are at all cost. They can't stand each other, you know. There was this one time when they fought in the restaurant. It was loud enough that all the other patrons stared at us. It was that unpleasant.
My brother is 14 this year. I used to be a bit close to my brother because back then, we almost had the same interest, but now his interests have changed. Even if we like the same thing, we like it for completely different reasons. For example, we both like watching superhero movies, but while he likes it for the superpower, awesomeness and stuffs, I like it because of the moral lessons, philosophy, and so on. :cookiestare

During college, I live in the same town with my oldest sister. Now, I live in the same town with my second sister. My younger siblings are with my parents in another town in another island.

Here it was 65, but now employees can work for as long as they like.

That must've been embarrassing as hell, but siblings are bound to be like that at some. Granted you should that sort of noise at home. I'd hate to experience something like that; I hate attention.

Well there's a bit of an age difference and you both didn't grow up exactly alike, so it makes sense. You being all nerdy and philosophical :heh But guys are more simple-minded about superhero films, at first anyway.

Another island? sounds so exotic :amuse So I imagine it's not so easy for you to travel from one place to another, no?

Well, I can actually just go to the music course building if I want to learn organ since I can't buy an organ. It's expensive. But even the course itself is rather expensive too, so... *shrug*
Horses are not that common here. Horse-riding is never a culture here.
Well, I do have Rosetta stone. Already have it for years, but I don't know... I don't think it's my learning style. I'm the grammar sort, and it's best learned from books where I can write things. Learning online only rewards me with headache and eyesore. Believe me, I've tried.
They are very expensive indeed. I find it so cool that you can play such an instrument though. When did you start learning that?
I think for now, it's best to find something that will cost you as little as possible. Until you're on your own feet at least and financially stable.
LOL, fair enough; I have the same issue with learning online; I get bored easily and just stop. I've been slowly doing my portuguese lessons but not really getting anywhere with it. :sweatbunny

I downloaded the rest of their music, but I didn't give any of those tracks a spin yet, so no.. :sweatdrop
No worries. I'm always open to music, so let me know if you hear anything good :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

No worries. I'm always open to music, so let me know if you hear anything good :nod
Try some Dutch artists then, like some Waylon or something.


Or this track by George Ezra.
(I've been listening to this track for quite some time now, but just now I actually saw him and he looks nothing like his voice sounds..! :o )

 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant


:cookiehand
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Dutch?! Dutch music? :o

Yeah okay...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Dutch?! Dutch music? :o

Yeah okay...
It's in English though, I was referring to Dutch artists, not Dutch music. :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

There's really no difference between Dutch 'music' and German music. lol
Lately its been some gangsta German rap for me whilst at work. Thanks to a coworker.

We be jam'n - whilst we ride'n? :lmao
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

and your ears aren't bleeding?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I don't even listen to that shit, Charlie. :nah
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Here it was 65, but now employees can work for as long as they like.

That must've been embarrassing as hell, but siblings are bound to be like that at some. Granted you should that sort of noise at home. I'd hate to experience something like that; I hate attention.

Well there's a bit of an age difference and you both didn't grow up exactly alike, so it makes sense. You being all nerdy and philosophical :heh But guys are more simple-minded about superhero films, at first anyway.

Another island? sounds so exotic :amuse So I imagine it's not so easy for you to travel from one place to another, no?
Thankfully since then, I've never experienced that again. Oh, they still fight each other, but mostly on the telephone.

Well, probably I should give it time. I only started being philosophical at college, though I've always been nerdy. It's hard being nerds. Society. *rolls eyes*

I live in the largest island country and some people do think that Indonesia is exotic.
Hmm, not really. I mean we still have airplanes and all the big islands have big cities with airports. I always live in the big islands. But yeah, when you live deep inside the jungle or up on the mountains or any other secluded place, it's quite difficult to travel. We don't always have good roads.

They are very expensive indeed. I find it so cool that you can play such an instrument though. When did I you start learning that?
I think for now, it's best to find something that will cost you as little as possible. Until you're on your own feet at least and financially stable.
LOL, fair enough; I have the same issue with learning online; I get bored easily and just stop. I've been slowly doing my portuguese lessons but not really getting anywhere with it. :sweatbunny
When I was 8 or 9 years old, I think. My parents forced me to learn playing organ back then, and I hated it, so during the lessons, I always had an attitude so I didn't learn much. Then, I had to stop learning since I moved out of town for two years. By the time I returned, I really wanted to learn again, but the organ was broken and my parents didn't have the money to repair it or buy a new one, so I didn't continue learning. I really regretted my attitude when I still could learn. I think that's what people meant when they say that sometimes your parents know better.
Hah, all the things I'm interested in require a lot of money. My interests are considered rare here. That's why sometimes I think I can live better in Europe.
I learn my japanese through anime and drama cd these days. I'm quite proud I can understand (even though only a little bit) japanese without subtitle, but I know I still have a long way to go if I keep doing it like that. I learn italian through songs. Now, I'm thinking of learning Irish, but so far, I'm depressed because of the pronunciation. :sweat
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

lol my co worker is very enthusiastic much about it.
That's a yes then. I'm curious what he's listening to - Sido, Bushido, Eko Fresh and the likes?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

That's a yes then. I'm curious what he's listening to - Sido, Bushido, Eko Fresh and the likes?
One the songs I manage to get a name was this one.

I'm not too familiar with the rest that he listens to. Since I can't follow the language. ^^;
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Thankfully since then, I've never experienced that again. Oh, they still fight each other, but mostly on the telephone.

Well, probably I should give it time. I only started being philosophical at college, though I've always been nerdy. It's hard being nerds. Society. *rolls eyes*

I live in the largest island country and some people do think that Indonesia is exotic.
Hmm, not really. I mean we still have airplanes and all the big islands have big cities with airports. I always live in the big islands. But yeah, when you live deep inside the jungle or up on the mountains or any other secluded place, it's quite difficult to travel. We don't always have good roads.
I don't think I've ever seen my sisters argue. If they ever did, I'd tell them to grow up. WTF lol. They do moan sometimes about each to another sister. Such children. But they're all mothers now, so they more important things to worry about than argue with each other.

You want him to be philosophical like you? Hahaha nerd :heh When you're young and smart, kids make fun of you, mostly because of their jealousy. As you grow up, some of those kids begin to respect your intellect and admire the person.

I just googled it; so many islands. How many of those have you visited? I'd imagine they're not as easily accessed as others. Not having good roads is a problem in most 2nd/3rd world countries and even some 1st world countries have that problem. Plus as I recall, your economy is not the best, so I'd imagine there's problems there with funding and stuff.


When I was 8 or 9 years old, I think. My parents forced me to learn playing organ back then, and I hated it, so during the lessons, I always had an attitude so I didn't learn much. Then, I had to stop learning since I moved out of town for two years. By the time I returned, I really wanted to learn again, but the organ was broken and my parents didn't have the money to repair it or buy a new one, so I didn't continue learning. I really regretted my attitude when I still could learn. I think that's what people meant when they say that sometimes your parents know better.
Hah, all the things I'm interested in require a lot of money. My interests are considered rare here. That's why sometimes I think I can live better in Europe.
I learn my japanese through anime and drama cd these days. I'm quite proud I can understand (even though only a little bit) japanese without subtitle, but I know I still have a long way to go if I keep doing it like that. I learn italian through songs. Now, I'm thinking of learning Irish, but so far, I'm depressed because of the pronunciation. :sweat
Very true. When we're young we think the things our parents make us do is to somehow punish us and make our lives difficult. Sometimes kids are naturally optimistic and willing, but when you're an introvert, you take it as punishment and resist. The only think my parents ever forced me to do was church, and that was my mum. My dad was more the academic pusher; wanting us to be better than himself. You can't really do better than a doctorate, so no, dad.
I call you previously talking about moving to the UK (:zomg), that would also require quite an expensive plane ticket, job and a place to stay. Not easy. If that were possible, is it London you would aim to settle in?
It's impressive that you managed to learn japanese in that way, mine just never took off. Complacency. It must be nice to watch shows/anime without subtitles :bored

Lol, irish/gaelic. Where did the interest in that come from?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I thank you for using that picture as your avy. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I thank you for using that picture as your avy. :XD
Thank you for finding it. Now I just need an awesome quote to go with it :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Have you seen last night's New Girl?!

I went from :yodawg to :oooh to :m3j
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

In a bit, I just downloaded it. After reading that Alexandra Daddario was appearing in it. :heh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top