Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant
Yeah, it's a difficult situation, I guess retreating back is the best solution for you, otherwise they'll forget about their anger towards each other and aim at you. Your niece is one and is already scary?

mother's influence is too strong. I wouldn't depend on the dad too much, not at this age anyway. Do you have any other nieces/nephews from your other sisters?
He's still growing, anything can happen. Like you said, you weren't philosophical until college. Not that you should mind either way.
Well I was mostly talking about what I experienced with myself or witness as I grew up. Everyone is different but the same scenarios happen everywhere. Tell me again why your friends fear you? not why you prefer for them to fear you; I think you've explained that one before

. They call you The Chitra?
They may complain about it but they must be proud of your achievements.
Nope, only one niece. My second sister is still single, you see. She's not like baby girl, but more of baby boy. She can be violent when playing with toys. My sister said that even boys are scared of her.
I don't really know why. At first I liked to believe that my friends fear me, but I was really baffled when I found out that even my acquaintances fear me! I've been asking around, and they say it's because when I'm quiet, I give off a distant kind of aura and my face looks very serious. It's like I'm unapproachable and unfriendly. One of my friends said that before she knew me, she thought I was scary, but after she became my friend, I'm still scary! (but for different reasons)
I think it's because around my closest friends, I freely show my psychopathic tendencies.
Yes, they call me that. At first, only my closest friends do that, but somehow it spreads to my other friends. I think they're just wryly amazed by my ability to work on my assignments on the day before the deadline (yes, my laziness is that bad and I'm proud of it because I still get good scores, though no one should try this at home) and my broad knowledge. And no, they're not proud. How can you be proud of a friend who is so lazy?
You're choosing Hobbiton over me?

I can't blame you, it's a beatiful place. Plus you'll generally get much better weather than we do here.
London is very expensive, which is why I visit very rarely and try not to stay for too long unless I'm staying at family. So I've only been on day trips for the last 2 years or so, besides this winter when I stayed at my aunt's for 3 days. Transport is really good there but crippingly-expensive. I'd be nice for you to visit though.

That's an amazing talent to have; languages. Hope you carry on applying yourself like that. I think if I had talent for languages I'd want to learn Hebrew, Latin, japanese, some sort of made up language like Tolkien's elvish. What are seiyuu events?
Why do you need to guess how to pronounce words? can you not get videos or audio to listen to? You know french?
It's about choosing hobbiton over you, it's about loving my money.
Yeah, I hope I can visit...
someday.
I wish I can learn many languages, but sadly I don't have that many time and motivation. *dry laugh*
Seiyuu event is an event where the voice actors of a certain anime meet the fans. So, for example, a Shingeki no Kyojin seiyuu event is where the voice actors of Shingeki no Kyojin meet the fans. Usually in the event, the voice actors will talk about the anime and their experience, have quizzes related to the anime, perform live dubbing, and sometimes they promote dvd or stuffs of the anime. It's fun to watch, really, because japanese voice actors are notorious for doing silly stuffs. It's like watching a comedy event instead. It's also a plus for me since I'm a fan of japanese voice actors.

Because as I said before, I mostly read Irish in novels (when I read, I pronounce the words in my head) and they don't usually put the how-to-pronounce there, and I'm too lazy to go to the internet to look it up since it means I have to stop reading. It took me some time to remember how to pronounce
sidhe. I keep reading it as see-dhe, not shee.
Yes, I know French, but only a little bit. You know, the basic like bonjour, merci, etc. I learn only two or three chapters of the French learning book.
