Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

No, no. They are still the same, we've just gotten used to it. :p

And no, Skye is Skye. She might develop a superpower or not. But she's a new original character so I doubt she's going to be one of those.
There were already several interviews regarding that episode and it's not going to influence the movie(s) in any way. The enchantress will be AoS-only.
You might have a point... :XD

Is that already confirmed?
That sucks then... So just "fanservice" to make "Odin" make her come back...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

You might have a point... :XD

Is that already confirmed?
That sucks then... So just "fanservice" to make "Odin" make her come back...
I do, yes.

Yeah, that's already been confirmed by Whedon in interviews.
Odin?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I do, yes.

Yeah, that's already been confirmed by Whedon in interviews.
Odin?
Well that sucks.

"Odin" gave Sif the order to bring Lorelei back.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Well that sucks.

"Odin" gave Sif the order to bring Lorelei back.
Ah, yes. It's possible that the Enchantress and Sif return in the show later on as Odin is dead in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Maybe they'll throw it off as a scheme of Loki, who was working together with the Enchantress.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Yeah that is what i meant. :D

Damn we need more Loki... :XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Yeah that is what i meant. :D

Damn we need more Loki... :XD
No no. We need a Loki-break. He's a great character, great actor. But there's no need to push it.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Well he won't be in the Avengers anymore. :D
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Well he won't be in the Avengers anymore. :D
Yeah, no room for him there obviously.

Lokitards are diehards though and talks about a Loki movie keep popping up from time to time, even in the actual industry.
So who knows, maybe in/after Act 3 of the MCU. :nod
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

We will see. Looking forward to goG and AoU first.

Also looking forward to the next Spider-Man movie. :zomg
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

We will see. Looking forward to goG and AoU first.

Also looking forward to the next Spider-Man movie. :zomg
I'm still the most interested in Ant-Man, even after seeing stuff from the others already.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Ant-Man is complete new to me... So I probably won't watch that movie in the cinema.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Ant-Man is complete new to me... So I probably won't watch that movie in the cinema.
That seems like a stupid thing to say. You don't watch new things (for you) in the cinema? :oh

Director made some great movies and the cast is looking good too, just curious on how it's going to work out.
The teasers they gave us looked stunning, so yeah. :nod
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Well me going to the cinema is a rare event. Especially when I'm not familiar with the franchise.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

The series of SHIELD became kinda useless with the new Captain America movie... x'D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

You watched it? :zomg
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Well me going to the cinema is a rare event. Especially when I'm not familiar with the franchise.
You only go to movies when you actually know them?

What about movies that look good?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

As I said I don't go often. It is expensive,. So I only go if I get invited or if I'm sure that I'll like it.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

As I said I don't go often. It is expensive,. So I only go if I get invited or if I'm sure that I'll like it.
What's expensive?

The other day this guy said that Wolf of Wall Street was worth the ticket.. which was €3,15! :gwah
On a side-note, I'm currently watching that movie (first time).
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

The series or the movie? XD Well I watched the movie with some friends yesterday, at the cinema. What happens there makes everything based around SHIELD kinda pointless to me.
Epic movie... Right... RIGHT? :zomg
Well not really... SHIELD is one of the most important parts of the Marvel world... :XD


What's expensive?
I have to pay between 8,5€ and 12€ per movie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top