Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?
Not really. Wasting such an outfit on a real woman? Naaaaaaaaaaah.
Not really. Wasting such an outfit on a real woman? Naaaaaaaaaaah.
How many.Not really. Wasting such an outfit on a real woman? Naaaaaaaaaaah.
What if she's real obedient?That wouldn't matter. I only would want her to clean. No interest in a horny maid... Would probably get fired on the spot.How many.What if she's real obedient?
Youre a weird boy. I didn't say she had to be enticing you with her uniform, but you're obviously into that uniform stuff.That wouldn't matter. I only would want her to clean. No interest in a horny maid... Would probably get fired on the spot.
Thank you.Youre a weird boy. I didn't say she had to be enticing you with her uniform, but you're obviously into that uniform stuff.
Oh, what bank will your training be with?

(I still don't)I think you mean a carerThank you.
No I'm not really into the uniform. I just said maid because it was late and I didn't want to look up the english word for "Haushaltshilfe".(I still don't)
Sparkasse. One of the biggest banks here.

Maaate, I thought I was seeing things but yeah,lolwow, that Hannibal season finale O_O
According to google it would be charwoman. Never heard that word before...I think you mean a carer
Ah I don't think I've heard of them, but good on you![]()


but yeah, with your bank salary, you'll easily be able to afford one though 


I feel so mindfucked after that episode honestly.Maaate, I thought I was seeing things but yeah,lol
I don't recall the last time I shook my head that much; up until the very last scene.![]()
Where do you suppose Hannibal has been keeping Abigail all this time?
Come on, Mr. Banker, be optimistic; you could be the next Barney StinsonWell the little house, the car and tons of Otaku stuff.

Me too, it was too much for my teeny brain.I feel so mindfucked after that episode honestly.
No clue, probably at some remote hut or something where no one would look. But I thought they had found her body or something =s But wow I was so mindfucked by all the blood and mindgames wtf. And then at the end when he was all happy with his therapist?????? They fooled us all along? WTF. She was just playing along to get Will to turn. Man what a season and what a series.
Me too, it was too much for my teeny brain.
There was no body shown actually; the last time she was seen she was at Hannibal's house and we then saw what we assumed to be her blood on his floor and him having dinner with the therapist; so I, along with many people thought they were eating Abigail. As that is a trademark of him and the shown; dinner after killing. He then fed Will her ear to further kill any suspicions of her being alive; in the most clever way too.
As surprising as Abigail's return was, the scene with the therapist was the biggest shock for me; she really had us fooled, believing she had remorse and wanted to distance herself from Hannibal.
Ugh, now it's gonna be a long ass wait until next season, to confirm those character's deaths.
) is dead. Her death would make an impact on the story. Abigaile is dead too, but Will and Jack are obviously alive 100%. Bloom is exandable and that's her problem. So I'm not really gonna be tormented about the wait for that "reveal".Very funny.Come on, Mr. Banker, be optimistic; you could be the next Barney Stinson![]()


Well I save what I can! My intership sux and I think I will quit cuz It's driving me crazy!Nice. Hope you're saving that money for your trip. I wish I got paid when I cut the grass..

a mowerWhat did you use to mow?

Wow true, he fed the ear and you could even see her left ear was missing in those scenes. That's insane, wtf. The mind games were so incredible, wow.
I think Orlando Bloom () is dead. Her death would make an impact on the story. Abigaile is dead too, but Will and Jack are obviously alive 100%. Bloom is exandable and that's her problem. So I'm not really gonna be tormented about the wait for that "reveal".
I really wonder how the story will continue now. Will Jack and Will hunt down Hannibal internationally by following a trail of cases that he is purposely leaving behind? In any case I was really intrigued by the Hannibal/Will duo, their conversations etc of high intellect. I will miss that. I'm afraid the show won't be the same. I really wonder how they can make an entire season as exciting as this one. I'd say this end could have provided a few episodes of greatness as a climax, but 13 episodes? I'm not too familiar with the pre-Hannibal in jail story from the books, so no idea what will happen.

But women and suitsVery funny.
Don't need that. I just need my games, Manga and Anime.![]()

Why does it suck?Well I save what I can! My intership sux and I think I will quit cuz It's driving me crazy!![]()
Okay I would buy suits yes. Because I like wearing them.But women and suits![]()
Who doesn't?Okay I would buy suits yes. Because I like wearing them.

