Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Not really. Wasting such an outfit on a real woman? Naaaaaaaaaaah.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

How many. :XD What if she's real obedient?
That wouldn't matter. I only would want her to clean. No interest in a horny maid... Would probably get fired on the spot.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

That wouldn't matter. I only would want her to clean. No interest in a horny maid... Would probably get fired on the spot.
Youre a weird boy. I didn't say she had to be enticing you with her uniform, but you're obviously into that uniform stuff.

Oh, what bank will your training be with?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Youre a weird boy. I didn't say she had to be enticing you with her uniform, but you're obviously into that uniform stuff.

Oh, what bank will your training be with?
Thank you. :blush
No I'm not really into the uniform. I just said maid because it was late and I didn't want to look up the english word for "Haushaltshilfe". :nod (I still don't)

Sparkasse. One of the biggest banks here.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

wow, that Hannibal season finale O_O
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Thank you. :blush
No I'm not really into the uniform. I just said maid because it was late and I didn't want to look up the english word for "Haushaltshilfe". :nod (I still don't)

Sparkasse. One of the biggest banks here.
I think you mean a carer

Ah I don't think I've heard of them, but good on you :nod

wow, that Hannibal season finale O_O
Maaate, I thought I was seeing things but yeah,lol

I don't recall the last time I shook my head that much; up until the very last scene. :nah

Where do you suppose Hannibal has been keeping Abigail all this time?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I think you mean a carer

Ah I don't think I've heard of them, but good on you :nod
According to google it would be charwoman. Never heard that word before... :XD

Thank you. I hope I will have a good career. :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I have never heard of that before. :oh but yeah, with your bank salary, you'll easily be able to afford one though :nod
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Well I would need the other stuff first... :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

What stuff? :heh
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Well the little house, the car and tons of Otaku stuff.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Maaate, I thought I was seeing things but yeah,lol

I don't recall the last time I shook my head that much; up until the very last scene. :nah

Where do you suppose Hannibal has been keeping Abigail all this time?
I feel so mindfucked after that episode honestly.

No clue, probably at some remote hut or something where no one would look. But I thought they had found her body or something =s But wow I was so mindfucked by all the blood and mindgames wtf. And then at the end when he was all happy with his therapist?????? They fooled us all along? WTF. She was just playing along to get Will to turn. Man what a season and what a series.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Well the little house, the car and tons of Otaku stuff.
Come on, Mr. Banker, be optimistic; you could be the next Barney Stinson :derp

I feel so mindfucked after that episode honestly.

No clue, probably at some remote hut or something where no one would look. But I thought they had found her body or something =s But wow I was so mindfucked by all the blood and mindgames wtf. And then at the end when he was all happy with his therapist?????? They fooled us all along? WTF. She was just playing along to get Will to turn. Man what a season and what a series.
Me too, it was too much for my teeny brain.

There was no body shown actually; the last time she was seen she was at Hannibal's house and we then saw what we assumed to be her blood on his floor and him having dinner with the therapist; so I, along with many people thought they were eating Abigail. As that is a trademark of him and the shown; dinner after killing. He then fed Will her ear to further kill any suspicions of her being alive; in the most clever way too.
As surprising as Abigail's return was, the scene with the therapist was the biggest shock for me; she really had us fooled, believing she had remorse and wanted to distance herself from Hannibal.

Ugh, now it's gonna be a long ass wait until next season, to confirm those character's deaths.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Me too, it was too much for my teeny brain.

There was no body shown actually; the last time she was seen she was at Hannibal's house and we then saw what we assumed to be her blood on his floor and him having dinner with the therapist; so I, along with many people thought they were eating Abigail. As that is a trademark of him and the shown; dinner after killing. He then fed Will her ear to further kill any suspicions of her being alive; in the most clever way too.
As surprising as Abigail's return was, the scene with the therapist was the biggest shock for me; she really had us fooled, believing she had remorse and wanted to distance herself from Hannibal.

Ugh, now it's gonna be a long ass wait until next season, to confirm those character's deaths.
Wow true, he fed the ear and you could even see her left ear was missing in those scenes. That's insane, wtf. The mind games were so incredible, wow.

I think Orlando Bloom (:derp) is dead. Her death would make an impact on the story. Abigaile is dead too, but Will and Jack are obviously alive 100%. Bloom is exandable and that's her problem. So I'm not really gonna be tormented about the wait for that "reveal".

I really wonder how the story will continue now. Will Jack and Will hunt down Hannibal internationally by following a trail of cases that he is purposely leaving behind? In any case I was really intrigued by the Hannibal/Will duo, their conversations etc of high intellect. I will miss that. I'm afraid the show won't be the same. I really wonder how they can make an entire season as exciting as this one. I'd say this end could have provided a few episodes of greatness as a climax, but 13 episodes? I'm not too familiar with the pre-Hannibal in jail story from the books, so no idea what will happen.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Come on, Mr. Banker, be optimistic; you could be the next Barney Stinson :derp
Very funny. :oh
Don't need that. I just need my games, Manga and Anime. :zomg
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kimmin'

Nice. Hope you're saving that money for your trip. I wish I got paid when I cut the grass. :bored.
Well I save what I can! My intership sux and I think I will quit cuz It's driving me crazy! :(

What did you use to mow?
a mower :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

Wow true, he fed the ear and you could even see her left ear was missing in those scenes. That's insane, wtf. The mind games were so incredible, wow.

I think Orlando Bloom (:derp) is dead. Her death would make an impact on the story. Abigaile is dead too, but Will and Jack are obviously alive 100%. Bloom is exandable and that's her problem. So I'm not really gonna be tormented about the wait for that "reveal".

I really wonder how the story will continue now. Will Jack and Will hunt down Hannibal internationally by following a trail of cases that he is purposely leaving behind? In any case I was really intrigued by the Hannibal/Will duo, their conversations etc of high intellect. I will miss that. I'm afraid the show won't be the same. I really wonder how they can make an entire season as exciting as this one. I'd say this end could have provided a few episodes of greatness as a climax, but 13 episodes? I'm not too familiar with the pre-Hannibal in jail story from the books, so no idea what will happen.

Yeah, I had to look closely to see if there was going to be a production error there, as the ear found in Will's stomach was matched to Abigail's DNA. She was most definitely expandable; from the moment she was introduced as a love interest for Will, and his relationship with Hannibal intensified and complicated itself, it was only a matter of time before she became the emotional leverage, so to speak. I guess you're right about Jack and Will, then I guess it's simply then a question of "what condition" we'll find them in.

Just now read some season 3 stuff from the series' showrunner. Wil definitely survives but at what costs and what happens to him, the others aren't guaranteed. Not even Jack. The show is planned as a 7 season arc :oooh

13 episodes felt really short to me tbh, now the dynamic of the Will/Hannibal relationship changes and with Hannibal being so far away, I guess it'll focus more on him and they wont be meeting again very soon.

Very funny. :oh
Don't need that. I just need my games, Manga and Anime. :zomg
But women and suits :pout

Well I save what I can! My intership sux and I think I will quit cuz It's driving me crazy! :(
Why does it suck?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top