Re: Kimmin'

I have no interest in women. Why should I want one?
Suit haters?Who doesn't?
What about the women, Sky?![]()

I have no interest in women. Why should I want one?
Suit haters?Who doesn't?
What about the women, Sky?![]()


I told him and I told him and I told him, and told him ......I've never seen suit haters. What are they like?
Because...women are awesome![]()
Well there was this one woman in HImyM who hated suits. Barney sang a song about suits at the end, remember?I've never seen suit haters. What are they like?
Because...women are awesome![]()
They are just other humans in my eyes. I don't differ between male and female. 
Silence animal!I told him and I told him and I told him, and told him ......
Bob is going at it form a different way, but he is still doing some fine convincing.Well there was this one woman in HImyM who hated suits. Barney sang a song about suits at the end, remember?
So...?They are just other humans in my eyes. I don't differ between male and female.
---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------
Silence animal!


He has a stick and he is poking you with it, and he is saying loud: WOMAN, WOMAN.I have no idea what you're talking about.![]()


..So yeah ... his way of igniting your instincts. xDDYeah I got that much...![]()
Stop teasing me you bully!..So yeah ... his way of igniting your instincts. xDD
Nah I don't recall that episode. :/Well there was this one woman in HImyM who hated suits. Barney sang a song about suits at the end, remember?
So...?They are just other humans in my eyes. I don't differ between male and female.
![]()

No I am not, look at Bobo's enthusiasm.Stop teasing me you bully!

Nah I don't recall that episode. :/
That's terrible; women are so squishy and soft and adorable and everything else![]()
As usual you only tease me.No I am not, look at Bobo's enthusiasm.![]()

Heh, well I was trying out my jokes again.
I'm squishy, soft and adorable too. So is my Happy plushie.
---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------
As usual you only tease me.
That or you really don't listen when I ask you to stop...![]()
Put them away.Heh, well I was trying out my jokes again.
And yes, I remember only and honest and open discussion is how we can enter this topic, no worries![]()


*Shoves them underneath the carpet*Put them away.
Yeah and that.![]()

That reminds me. What does the title of this thread mean?*Shoves them underneath the carpet*
So how do we do that? XD I always enter with a joke.

Ask the "creator".That reminds me. What does the title of this thread mean?
Sorry but I'm not interested to talk about this in public.![]()

You understand that NOW? LOLAsk the "creator".
Oh, lol, now I understand why.![]()

Well I did not make out the difference between "personal" and "general", I thought we would be talking "in general".You understand that NOW? LOL![]()