Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I've never seen suit haters. What are they like?

Because...women are awesome :nod
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I've never seen suit haters. What are they like?

Because...women are awesome :nod
I told him and I told him and I told him, and told him ......


 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I've never seen suit haters. What are they like?

Because...women are awesome :nod
Well there was this one woman in HImyM who hated suits. Barney sang a song about suits at the end, remember?

So...? :XD They are just other humans in my eyes. I don't differ between male and female. :nod

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

I told him and I told him and I told him, and told him ......
Silence animal!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Well there was this one woman in HImyM who hated suits. Barney sang a song about suits at the end, remember?

So...? :XD They are just other humans in my eyes. I don't differ between male and female. :nod

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------



Silence animal!
Bob is going at it form a different way, but he is still doing some fine convincing. :p
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I have no idea what you're talking about. :oh
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I have no idea what you're talking about. :oh
He has a stick and he is poking you with it, and he is saying loud: WOMAN, WOMAN. :XD

Look at his posts.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Yeah I got that much... :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Well there was this one woman in HImyM who hated suits. Barney sang a song about suits at the end, remember?

So...? :XD They are just other humans in my eyes. I don't differ between male and female. :nod
Nah I don't recall that episode. :/

That's terrible; women are so squishy and soft and adorable and everything else :squee
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Nah I don't recall that episode. :/

That's terrible; women are so squishy and soft and adorable and everything else :squee

I'm squishy, soft and adorable too. So is my Happy plushie.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

No I am not, look at Bobo's enthusiasm. :XD
As usual you only tease me.

That or you really don't listen when I ask you to stop... :XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?


I'm squishy, soft and adorable too. So is my Happy plushie.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------



As usual you only tease me.

That or you really don't listen when I ask you to stop... :XD
Heh, well I was trying out my jokes again.

And yes, I remember only and honest and open discussion is how we can enter this topic, no worries :thumbs
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Heh, well I was trying out my jokes again.

And yes, I remember only and honest and open discussion is how we can enter this topic, no worries :thumbs
Put them away. :derp

Yeah and that. :nod
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Put them away. :derp

Yeah and that. :nod
*Shoves them underneath the carpet* :blush

So how do we do that? XD I always enter with a joke.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

*Shoves them underneath the carpet* :blush

So how do we do that? XD I always enter with a joke.
That reminds me. What does the title of this thread mean?

Sorry but I'm not interested to talk about this in public. :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

That reminds me. What does the title of this thread mean?

Sorry but I'm not interested to talk about this in public. :XD
Ask the "creator".

Oh, lol, now I understand why. :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

You understand that NOW? LOL :XD
Well I did not make out the difference between "personal" and "general", I thought we would be talking "in general".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top