Re: Kimmin'

I'm completely different.
Pretty sure he would disagree...Whaaaaaaaa ?You are like Haku
![]()

I'm completely different.

Pretty sure he would disagree...Whaaaaaaaa ?You are like Haku
![]()


For me too; I'm not exactly raking it inBut for me, still quite a lot of money.But well I need them... Can't work for 2,5 years while wearing the same suit every day.
I love you too.
Well it is really old...I saw it back then when I was a child... It was... Cute...
Yeah.
I really liked First Class. Fassbender as young Magneto was awesome.
I heard that Quicksilver was quite awesome. Now Marvel has to proof that theirs is cool too.![]()



That doesn't really justify anything. If they had spoken, your dad should've told you all the details of work. So I think you need to speak to the manager and find out exactly what the deal is.Well but my dad knows him well so I thought they kinda discussed it![]()

And what job is that?see...here i am...doin my job
![]()
reviving yo'dead threadAnd what job is that?



How long has the renovation been going on?i'm good...dealing with a restaurant being renovated while we still conduct business
kinda a pain in the ass...they are tiling...and ripping it up
so every bloody morning i'm coming in to a bunch of muck on everything
got to clean before i can even open...sucks
besides that...everything else is good
and you?....
.
It was charging behind my desk in a box, so someone must've known where it was; plus it was an easily accessible area with anyone wearing a lanyard could go by. I was just going to pick it up, turned away for 2mins and it was gone.LOL...wow, that's bad. How the hell did that happen? You don't keep it on you?
Which phone was it?
WTF? It was in the office and not on a job? How the fuck? Seems like something someone do just to fuck with you specifically...It was charging behind my desk in a box, so someone must've known where it was; plus it was an easily accessible area with anyone wearing a lanyard could go by. I was just going to pick it up, turned away for 2mins and it was gone.
HTC One M8
nah the office was just a desk behind my working area, where I left my paperwork and all. I thought someone was just messing with me at first, then tried to call it and it was going to voicemail immediately. Argh, so depressed...WTF? It was in the office and not on a job? How the fuck? Seems like something someone do just to fuck with you specifically...

Yeah but how many people could have passed through that area in the time you had it out of your sight...?nah the office was just a desk behind my working area, where I left my paperwork and all. I thought someone was just messing with me at first, then tried to call it and it was going to voicemail immediately. Argh, so depressed...
Chefs, staff members from different areas, porters, anyone with staff lanyard....Yeah but how many people could have passed through that area in the time you had it out of your sight...?

