Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

But for me, still quite a lot of money. :XD But well I need them... Can't work for 2,5 years while wearing the same suit every day. :XD

I love you too. :blush
Well it is really old... :XD I saw it back then when I was a child... It was... Cute... :XD

Yeah. :oh
I really liked First Class. Fassbender as young Magneto was awesome.
I heard that Quicksilver was quite awesome. Now Marvel has to proof that theirs is cool too. :D
For me too; I'm not exactly raking it in :heh

:wtf
Yes, early-mid 200s, right?

Oh Michael Fassbender is a brilliant Eric/Magneto; even better in the DOFP as their roles are expanded a bit more and his character has significantly matured.
Yep, I knew he'd be comedic than his Marvel counterpart but they've really outdone any expectations I had about the character. He only appears in the one story act but has so much prescence on screen, he cant help but be the centre of attention :D

Well but my dad knows him well so I thought they kinda discussed it :XD
That doesn't really justify anything. If they had spoken, your dad should've told you all the details of work. So I think you need to speak to the manager and find out exactly what the deal is.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

see...here i am...doin my job

:dancin
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

And what job is that?
reviving yo'dead thread:p


so is mine:XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

You kinda get used to the sporadic activity in here, but thanks.

How's things?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

i'm good...dealing with a restaurant being renovated while we still conduct business
kinda a pain in the ass...they are tiling...and ripping it up
so every bloody morning i'm coming in to a bunch of muck on everything
got to clean before i can even open...sucks

besides that...everything else is good:p

and you?....

---------- Post added June 19, 2014 at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was June 18, 2014 at 05:23 PM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

i'm good...dealing with a restaurant being renovated while we still conduct business
kinda a pain in the ass...they are tiling...and ripping it up
so every bloody morning i'm coming in to a bunch of muck on everything
got to clean before i can even open...sucks

besides that...everything else is good:p

and you?....
How long has the renovation been going on?
I've worked at a few venues where it's like that, so I know what you mean. It sucks to work around that, especially when it delays certain tasks.

I'm good, just got back from a week away for work, which was fun but didn't end on a positive note, but life can be like that; lesson learned. Now Ive a few days off, then I'll work again for a handful of days, then Brazil :).
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

What happened boo? :(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

My new phone got stolen at work...and it wasn't insured...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

LOL...wow, that's bad. How the hell did that happen? You don't keep it on you?

Which phone was it?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

LOL...wow, that's bad. How the hell did that happen? You don't keep it on you?

Which phone was it?
It was charging behind my desk in a box, so someone must've known where it was; plus it was an easily accessible area with anyone wearing a lanyard could go by. I was just going to pick it up, turned away for 2mins and it was gone.

HTC One M8
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

It was charging behind my desk in a box, so someone must've known where it was; plus it was an easily accessible area with anyone wearing a lanyard could go by. I was just going to pick it up, turned away for 2mins and it was gone.

HTC One M8
WTF? It was in the office and not on a job? How the fuck? Seems like something someone do just to fuck with you specifically...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

WTF? It was in the office and not on a job? How the fuck? Seems like something someone do just to fuck with you specifically...
nah the office was just a desk behind my working area, where I left my paperwork and all. I thought someone was just messing with me at first, then tried to call it and it was going to voicemail immediately. Argh, so depressed...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

:comfort
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Been to get my number reactivated, now to see if anything can be done about a replacement. /wishfulthinking
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

nah the office was just a desk behind my working area, where I left my paperwork and all. I thought someone was just messing with me at first, then tried to call it and it was going to voicemail immediately. Argh, so depressed...
Yeah but how many people could have passed through that area in the time you had it out of your sight...?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Yeah but how many people could have passed through that area in the time you had it out of your sight...?
Chefs, staff members from different areas, porters, anyone with staff lanyard....:emocat

I'm gonna get over it, no choice. :eyeroll
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

yeah,son...some ol'school

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top