Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

bobby dylan, do you wanna host minority? couple of pps wanna play, and so do 3ye
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

:( You're so mean to mock my english! I don't mock your portuguese!

I can't even imagine my wedding if Bob's planning... it's gonna be a tea party...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

:( You're so mean to mock my english! I don't mock your portuguese!

I can't even imagine my wedding if Bob's planning... it's gonna be a tea party...
It's difficult to make a mistake when you don't know anything :)

I've worked at plenty of weddings; you'd be lucky to have me. Tea only if you have it here :nod
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

seen the 3 booby chick yet?...LOL
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

seen the 3 booby chick yet?...LOL
Oh yes! It came up on my news feed, from Uproxx or something; an absolute joke, how can someone do that?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

TOO BUSY TO MAKE A POST??!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

anything to be the next center of attention...it is truly a shame the lengths people go.
i guess a sex video is to cliche now....:nah
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

It's difficult to make a mistake when you don't know anything :)

I've worked at plenty of weddings; you'd be lucky to have me. Tea only if you have it here :nod
I thought that "luck" meant "good fortune", but I see now that it means "curse" D:

TOO BUSY TO MAKE A POST??!
And come up with good questions, that's the soul of that game @.@
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

TOO BUSY TO MAKE A POST??!
Possibly

anything to be the next center of attention...it is truly a shame the lengths people go.
i guess a sex video is to cliche now....:nah
It also speaks about the company she keeps around her, that they'd let her get this done. I'd have any of my friends sectioned before they ever get this crazy.

I thought that "luck" meant "good fortune", but I see now that it means "curse" D:
I realised that with you. Not worth the trouble. :eyeroll
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

unless you are a hostage...no one can make you do nothing.
she's the one who needs help...but she wants a reality show:rofl
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I read news that the police found a fake boob in her luggage at some airport '-'
:rofl

i don't doubt it


i found who she trying to be like bobby...it was in the back of my head.
remember this...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

that's TOTAL RECALL...lol


 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

You didn't realise that? before I even read the article title I knew what she was trying to emulate. Bloody hell.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

You didn't realise that? before I even read the article title I knew what she was trying to emulate. Bloody hell.
i forgot i was talking to the...MR.KAMA SUTRA:heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

OMG...cat's out of the bag

:XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top