Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

That's awesome man; it's a wonder they've managed to get all those artists together, but not like they're singing huge chunks of lyrics, are they? :heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

That's awesome man; it's a wonder they've managed to get all those artists together, but not like they're singing huge chunks of lyrics, are they? :heh
there's a video on the link....:heh

remember micheal jackson and a few others did it in the 80s...

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

awe man .......TINA:x3
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

Nevermind Tina, look at Lionel's jaw! :nunogasm
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

:lmao

---------- Post added October 17, 2014 at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was October 08, 2014 at 07:05 PM ----------


:dancin
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

Doesn't get as much mainstream coverage as he should but maybe that's a good thing. I really enjoy his music. Thanks for the track. This is new, I assume?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

newer...i get ya somemore buddy:XD

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

dug this ol'school up...

 
Last edited by a moderator:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: ボビン

Hiya Bob. It's been a long time since we last talked, eh?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ボビン

dat ignore tho :4head
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

Happy Sweetest Day! :chu
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: ボビン

Yes it has. How have you been?
I've been busy, thanks to work. Ugh. Not that I dislike the work, it's quite fun actually, with lots of traveling. But still, it's work, which means I have to spend a lot of energy and time, and also to meet people. Ugh. Thank God for weekends or I'll go nuts.

I really miss university life. :|

How about you, bob? Has life been good?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

I've been busy, thanks to work. Ugh. Not that I dislike the work, it's quite fun actually, with lots of traveling. But still, it's work, which means I have to spend a lot of energy and time, and also to meet people. Ugh. Thank God for weekends or I'll go nuts.

I really miss university life. :|

How about you, bob? Has life been good?
What's your job? I don't think you ever told me before you left (or maybe you did and I forgot) :hmm

I guess by traveling you mean the job takes you around the city/country? that does sound time consuming.

I'm alright, just working loads now. It was really quiet with work when I got back in Aug, but it's slowly picked up but now it's just every day essentially.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: ボビン

What's your job? I don't think you ever told me before you left (or maybe you did and I forgot) :hmm

I guess by traveling you mean the job takes you around the city/country? that does sound time consuming.

I'm alright, just working loads now. It was really quiet with work when I got back in Aug, but it's slowly picked up but now it's just every day essentially.
I'm working in Uniqlo's production office. I think I've told you before....?

Yeah. I have to go out of town a lot. Tomorrow I'll even go to Malaysia. :cheez

Well, that sounds pretty nice. You still some have free time then?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

I'm working in Uniqlo's production office. I think I've told you before....?

Yeah. I have to go out of town a lot. Tomorrow I'll even go to Malaysia. :cheez

Well, that sounds pretty nice. You still some have free time then?

Ah yes, you did tell me. That sounds awesome; I miss buying Uniqlo stuff :bored. They had these awesome One Piece and Naruto t-shirts.

I'm so jealous :darn How long will you be there for?

Hmmm a bit; I'll have a day off on Wednesday and maybe even Friday :hee. After this week, I'll be in Dublin. You jealous? :nunoderp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top