Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

We have some really great local coffee places too. Kahwa Coffee is my favorite. Their coffee is like a cup of heaven.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

Ah they do coffee art? :wtf

I love that.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

keep calling me old...i'm gonna stop leaving these fly joints in your thread.
giving you all this baby making material and you just disrespect me.....


oh,dat's my shit...dayums son.

:dancin
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

You can't stop; you're too nice for that :derp

Love the first one; will listen to the second one in a bit.

Baby making music? I ain't tryna make no baby here :yodawg
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

:nunoderp

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------



OMG:rofl
like nuno like to say....nostalgia!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: ボビン

I dunno; send me the address and we'll see. :hee

Ah right. Any ideas as to what you want to do for your masters?
What if we just exchange address and let's see if I can also send you something? :3c

Not yet. Still considering this and that, but one thing for sure is that it will still be a humanities major. I will never consider going into economics.
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

What if we just exchange address and let's see if I can also send you something? :3c

Not yet. Still considering this and that, but one thing for sure is that it will still be a humanities major. I will never consider going into economics.
Sure, I'll PM you :nod

What's wrong with economics?

No babies no babies nooooo.....babies.

:hi5
I want babies maybe one day, but not now. :blush
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: ボビン

Sure, I'll PM you :nod

What's wrong with economics?
I PMed you back. :p

Well, I just really, really, really dislike it. Money is a boring subject. Sure, it's really great and all as a tool, and I do love my money, but not as a subject to study.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

I PMed you back. :p

Well, I just really, really, really dislike it. Money is a boring subject. Sure, it's really great and all as a tool, and I do love my money, but not as a subject to study.
Alright; lets do this. I can't wait for my care package :blush

Sure, I can respect that. For me, it's more about numbers than anything else being the reason. Numbers confuse me :bored.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

Have you seen the Minion trailer?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

I hadn't yet; I knew it was being released this week but didn't know when. It looks funny as hell. I'll probably go see it :blush
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

I don't even.....:oh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

can a guy cut his grass without gawkers....WTF:XD

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

bust'n maz open with this ol'school


De'Barge before they was De'Barge:cookiehand

---------- Post added November 07, 2014 at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was November 04, 2014 at 07:56 PM ----------

the bad boys are back....

 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

This may be controversial but I never liked Jagged Edge much :s. I discovered them around 2001 with Jagged Little Thrill but besides "Where the Party At", I didn't hear much. Then Walked Outta Heaven; man that track was depressing. :bored
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

wth....?


:cookiehand
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top