I forgetOh, here is the new teaser for Gotham, and it's no Joke

I'm gonna watch last night's episode now.
Last edited by a moderator:
I forget
Of Gotham? the last I watched was episode 15: The ScarecrowWell tomorrow we get a new episode. ;D
Damn... That laughter... Even if it is only edited... HYPED!

I meant Flash...Of Gotham? the last I watched was episode 15: The Scarecrow
I think it may be too early to introduce him. Plus they kept that shit on the down-low too.


I meant Flash...
If that guy won't be the Joker then it is the biggest troll move on TV this year...![]()
Damn that was an epic episode. Those actors are so good at acting from time to time.Oh wow, the week has gone so quickly. Excellent morning I'll have tomorrow. I don't even think I've seen the promo for this week.
I know right? they wouldn't do that; then backlash would be too great a risk.
Such a good episode; I think Robbie Amell was really good as Ronnie/Dr Stein; with the mannerism and tone of voice. I also liked the side stories we had going on this week; with the continued investigation of Barry's mum's death and Iris/Barry/Linda thing happening this week. I wonder how long until Doctor Wells finds out that Cisco is helping Joe with the investigation and will Iris realise her feelings for Barry this season or next.Damn that was an epic episode. Those actors are so good at acting from time to time.
Let's hope he will be as epic as the teaser has shown us.

Such a good episode; I think Robbie Amell was really good as Ronnie/Dr Stein; with the mannerism and tone of voice. I also liked the side stories we had going on this week; with the continued investigation of Barry's mum's death and Iris/Barry/Linda thing happening this week. I wonder how long until Doctor Wells finds out that Cisco is helping Joe with the investigation and will Iris realise her feelings for Barry this season or next.
Plus the big cliffhanger...
Time travel and future Barry
Okay time travel was already hinted at and now it was confirmed which is pretty cool. Also FIRESTORM is not out of the picture yet.
What I think was interesting is that the second blood sample had no match at all. So this reverse Flash is neither Eddie nor Wells. So who was the killer of Barrys mum? Why is there a second Reverse Flash aka Wells and why can he look into the future? So many questions and no answers...
"After the nuclear explosion separates Ronnie (guest star Robbie Amell) and Dr. Stein (guest star Victor Garber), Barry (Grant Gustin) and the team believe both men are safe. Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) is thrilled to have her fianc? back and prepares to resume their life together while Dr. Stein returns to his wife. However, when General Eiling (guest star Clancy Brown) targets Firestorm, Ronnie and Dr. Stein must decide if they are safer together or apart. Meanwhile, Mason Bridge (guest star Roger Hayworth) tells Iris (Candice Patton) that there is something secretive going on at S.T.A.R. Labs and Dr. Stein gives Barry some important information about time travel."
Wow that was fast then.No, Firestorm will return next episode; well both Ronnie and Dr Stein. Here's the preview for next week:
If the sample doesn't match neither of those guys, it makes me question too. But I guess the answer will then have to be one of the other incarnation of Reverse Flash who Wells is working with/for. In any case we'll have more answers on that next week I think, what with Dr Stein giving Barry info on time travel and from the promo it looks Joe has conceded that the Reverse Flash isn't Wells and chooses to trust the team with his investigation.

That's what I'm hoping for. Obviously with the introduction of Captain Cold and his sister, I know we'll have a continuation of villains and of course even if Reverse Flash's identity is revealed, it doesn't mean it's the end for the character.I completely trust the team here. I meanBatmanArrow season finales were big too but they were still "down to earth". Still left many things so the plot could be moved into the next season.


it's not fair...
I think it's more than that. First of I don't think Jim is interested in any debt being repaid, especially after the last time he asked Penguin for help. Maroni can't wait to get his hands on him.He nows how to repay a debt. Gordon saved his life and thanks to that Falcone gave him quite the possibilities.
Okay. She is just insanely hot.
so much....
Penguin will surely abandon Gordon at some point... Question is when.