Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:faint I forget

Oh, here is the new teaser for Gotham, and it's no Joker :derp


I'm gonna watch last night's episode now.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well tomorrow we get a new episode. ;D

Damn... That laughter... Even if it is only edited... HYPED!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well tomorrow we get a new episode. ;D

Damn... That laughter... Even if it is only edited... HYPED!
Of Gotham? the last I watched was episode 15: The Scarecrow :derp

I think it may be too early to introduce him. Plus they kept that shit on the down-low too.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Of Gotham? the last I watched was episode 15: The Scarecrow :derp

I think it may be too early to introduce him. Plus they kept that shit on the down-low too.
I meant Flash... :derp

If that guy won't be the Joker then it is the biggest troll move on TV this year... :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I meant Flash... :derp

If that guy won't be the Joker then it is the biggest troll move on TV this year... :XD

Oh wow, the week has gone so quickly. Excellent morning I'll have tomorrow. I don't even think I've seen the promo for this week.

I know right? they wouldn't do that; then backlash would be too great a risk.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh wow, the week has gone so quickly. Excellent morning I'll have tomorrow. I don't even think I've seen the promo for this week.

I know right? they wouldn't do that; then backlash would be too great a risk.
Damn that was an epic episode. Those actors are so good at acting from time to time.

Let's hope he will be as epic as the teaser has shown us.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Damn that was an epic episode. Those actors are so good at acting from time to time.

Let's hope he will be as epic as the teaser has shown us.
Such a good episode; I think Robbie Amell was really good as Ronnie/Dr Stein; with the mannerism and tone of voice. I also liked the side stories we had going on this week; with the continued investigation of Barry's mum's death and Iris/Barry/Linda thing happening this week. I wonder how long until Doctor Wells finds out that Cisco is helping Joe with the investigation and will Iris realise her feelings for Barry this season or next.

Plus the big cliffhanger...

Time travel and future Barry :x3
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Such a good episode; I think Robbie Amell was really good as Ronnie/Dr Stein; with the mannerism and tone of voice. I also liked the side stories we had going on this week; with the continued investigation of Barry's mum's death and Iris/Barry/Linda thing happening this week. I wonder how long until Doctor Wells finds out that Cisco is helping Joe with the investigation and will Iris realise her feelings for Barry this season or next.

Plus the big cliffhanger...

Time travel and future Barry :x3
Okay time travel was already hinted at and now it was confirmed which is pretty cool. Also FIRESTORM is not out of the picture yet.
What I think was interesting is that the second blood sample had no match at all. So this reverse Flash is neither Eddie nor Wells. So who was the killer of Barrys mum? Why is there a second Reverse Flash aka Wells and why can he look into the future? So many questions and no answers...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Okay time travel was already hinted at and now it was confirmed which is pretty cool. Also FIRESTORM is not out of the picture yet.
What I think was interesting is that the second blood sample had no match at all. So this reverse Flash is neither Eddie nor Wells. So who was the killer of Barrys mum? Why is there a second Reverse Flash aka Wells and why can he look into the future? So many questions and no answers...

No, Firestorm will return next episode; well both Ronnie and Dr Stein. Here's the preview for next week:

"After the nuclear explosion separates Ronnie (guest star Robbie Amell) and Dr. Stein (guest star Victor Garber), Barry (Grant Gustin) and the team believe both men are safe. Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) is thrilled to have her fianc? back and prepares to resume their life together while Dr. Stein returns to his wife. However, when General Eiling (guest star Clancy Brown) targets Firestorm, Ronnie and Dr. Stein must decide if they are safer together or apart. Meanwhile, Mason Bridge (guest star Roger Hayworth) tells Iris (Candice Patton) that there is something secretive going on at S.T.A.R. Labs and Dr. Stein gives Barry some important information about time travel."

If the sample doesn't match neither of those guys, it makes me question too. But I guess the answer will then have to be one of the other incarnation of Reverse Flash who Wells is working with/for. In any case we'll have more answers on that next week I think, what with Dr Stein giving Barry info on time travel and from the promo it looks Joe has conceded that the Reverse Flash isn't Wells and chooses to trust the team with his investigation.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No, Firestorm will return next episode; well both Ronnie and Dr Stein. Here's the preview for next week:




If the sample doesn't match neither of those guys, it makes me question too. But I guess the answer will then have to be one of the other incarnation of Reverse Flash who Wells is working with/for. In any case we'll have more answers on that next week I think, what with Dr Stein giving Barry info on time travel and from the promo it looks Joe has conceded that the Reverse Flash isn't Wells and chooses to trust the team with his investigation.
Wow that was fast then. :XD

Damn I really wanna know the truth behind Wells. Makes me wonder what we'll get for the season finale. There are so many options to choose from... Though I guess they will solve the murder case.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
By Firestorm I meant both the characters, not necessarily the entity itself; as I'm not sure if they will re-merge, but they will have to figure out if they are safer apart or bound together. My guess is they'll decide on the latter; as I don't see this having a happy ending for Caitlin.

I think for the finale we'll get both the resolution of Barry's mum's death and the revelation of Reverse Flash. We may also get stuff about Iris x Barry, but I just hope they don't try to cram too much into the last episode just to boost rating; there's another season after this.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I completely trust the team here. I mean Batman Arrow season finales were big too but they were still "down to earth". Still left many things so the plot could be moved into the next season.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I completely trust the team here. I mean Batman Arrow season finales were big too but they were still "down to earth". Still left many things so the plot could be moved into the next season.
That's what I'm hoping for. Obviously with the introduction of Captain Cold and his sister, I know we'll have a continuation of villains and of course even if Reverse Flash's identity is revealed, it doesn't mean it's the end for the character.

Hmmmm Felicity :hurr
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
They can't just get rid of Reverse Flash in one season. Especially not if time travel is involved.
He is one of Flashs biggest villains after all.

And we shouldn't forget Grodd.~

Damn she fine. :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly. My guess, they'll save the main part of time travel until the 2nd season and we may see Barry going to the future or maybe future Barry coming back again?

Oh yeah, nearly forgot that Grodd hasn't even made his official appearance yet.

She sure is. Damn it :bored it's not fair...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
As I said I trust them. They are doing a great job with both shows so far. (Though nothing beats Penguin...)

Yup they are just showing him bit by bit which is great. :zomg

Yeah I also want such a nerdy girl...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That limping swine is the slickest dude on tv. I love how he feels so drawn to Detective Gordon, despite all this time passing.

I don't think it's so much a nerdy girl, it's just her. Though yes, a nerdy girl would be great...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He nows how to repay a debt. Gordon saved his life and thanks to that Falcone gave him quite the possibilities.

Okay. She is just insanely hot.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
He nows how to repay a debt. Gordon saved his life and thanks to that Falcone gave him quite the possibilities.

Okay. She is just insanely hot.
I think it's more than that. First of I don't think Jim is interested in any debt being repaid, especially after the last time he asked Penguin for help. Maroni can't wait to get his hands on him.

:blush so much....
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well it is an one way friendship... :XD Penguin will surely abandon Gordon at some point... Question is when.
Maroni is a fun character. He feels more like a random thug than a mafia boss from time to time though. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top