Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Expand on "use"
Coulson talked about the Theta Protocol a lot. Well after messing around with the "real" SHIELD we found out that this was basically plan to bring in the Avengers. He had a video chat with Hill als sad "Yes. Let's bring in the Avengers."

If I look at the MCU I have no idea what SHIELDS purpose is though, when Furys and Caps New Avengers (yes they are called that) basically replaced it.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I guess at this point it's solely an agency for the purpose of the tv show then?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh man, a kid today drew a comic about a guy named Bob so I planned to take a pic of it, but I forgot until now :(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh man, a kid today drew a comic about a guy named Bob so I planned to take a pic of it, but I forgot until now :(
I'm such an inspiration eh....I guess you can go back for it today?

What was the story about?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Unfortunately, no. I don't have any job assignment at the school, and I think he brought it home.

Luckily, I remember the comic since it's a simple storyline.

Bob: Hello, my name is Bob.
Man: Meanwile [meanwhile], I'm going to kill Bob.

The man tried to shot Bob, who dodged it. Bob then pulled out a lightsaber while his would-be assassin drew out a sword. After a quick fight, Bob came out victorious.

Bob I WIN! :whoo
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Of course unless you're against a car :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LOL You forgot about that chant I told you long ago.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:gwah yes....please remind me...
Here you go:
Oh shot! I just remember another story from last Friday

4th Grade
Some girls decided to teach me a new chant.
Girls: *held up left hand, which had a stick figure drawn on the palm* This is Bob. He says, "Hi". *clapped hands before showing right hand, which depicted a red circle* This is Bob when the car drives by.
Me: That's funny. I know a Bob, and I don't think he'll like that chant.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I don't want to end up like that...that kid has a terrible sense of humour :nah
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
So they're having Ray Stevenson play Blackbeard in the next season of Black Sails, that's an interesting choice.

Also Blackbeard confirmed woohoo.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So they're having Ray Stevenson play Blackbeard in the next season of Black Sails, that's an interesting choice.

Also Blackbeard confirmed woohoo.
One month later...and because I randomly saw this same news article too :XD

I like Ray Stevenson; especially his australian character in The Other Guys. I hope he can make a menacing Blackbeard; one that can challenge Vayne or Low.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top