Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Don't worry, you're cool :D. Us third-worlders just tend to get defensive at times :).
I wasn't being defensive! :yelling

@BB - Were you the ff mod before ryk? Hohohohoho, someones old. :toc
Nope. Ryk got modded a year before.

then Stephanie (snoogen, snu-chan, rhapsody blue, riki's twin sister- yes!) and I were asked to handle GD, and eventually extended to FF to help ryk.

Re - doods just dissappeared. So did lilium...when was the last she came? :crying
ah true! Lil! She's in college now, right? her last active times here was when she was talking about going to uni and stuff. Maybe she's busy now?

Did she ever continue to Lasalle, hunt? do you remember?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

why not hug me too, huh? I wasn't being mean :wtf I need love and worship to stay alive, see? :ck
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

:baboy
:bb
:bsai
How come you dont have a smiley? This is an outrage! I say we protest.
 

heid

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 29, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Nonsense. The PHT (I'm beginning to like the sound of that :nuts) has an has always been on a league of its own. :pleased
I guess i'm awesome being the first one calling it like that? :3c

I wonder though. There have been a lot of newbies that sprout from time to time, and then they disappear... Kuro-tan has been the newest who stayed *sniff*
I had a feeling it was pointed to me too. >_>
well I guess you could say that, i has 3 series (2 weeklies and 1 monthly) that i've been cleaning + real life since my course doesn't let me sleep in the night. (ArkiTORTURE, we've been calling it like that recenly :darn)

Anyways i'll try my best to keep posting here tho despite being that busy. You got my word :p
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

and you can't forget manga heid. Manga will keep you busiER.

Oh but trust me, MH was what kept me sane during my architectural thesis. It's not a distraction at all! :noworry

imp, I have no smiley because... only the little boys get to have it :(

well, I'm reading two new manga this week: Kokou no Hito and Tezuka Osamu's Buddha. And.. I haven't stepped out of the house this week either. :oh
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@bb
yes, lil's in la salle. enjoying life and such.

@kuro
you need to memorize EVERY SINGLE COMMAND in order to be proficient in troubleshooting, because that's where the 'fun' starts.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Oi oi, is it true? Aerosmith live in manila???

I don't know what to do :onoz
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@kuro
you need to memorize EVERY SINGLE COMMAND in order to be proficient in troubleshooting, because that's where the 'fun' starts.
i not well versed in switching, but my job requires me to be at least knowledgeable on a basic level. my fave command: show cdp neighbor

:D
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

my fave command: show cdp neighbor

:D
:D

reminds me of the wireshark 'exercise' i'm supposed to be doing. the trouble is, my isp's gonna ban me if i go through it - no firewall o~o
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

:D

reminds me of the wireshark 'exercise' i'm supposed to be doing. the trouble is, my isp's gonna ban me if i go through it - no firewall o~o
exciting.. haha!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

A few posts a day, huh?

10+ posts so far~ :clap

This place is funny to me.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

exciting.. haha!
I know! Imagine an ISP making firewalls an option... A VERY expensive option.

Well that's the Philippines for you.

@Bugzee

Our thread has always been full of random topics ranging from hormonal imbalance to why a Gundam's sole is commonly red. And we use American as a language because some of us think in American (and some in English).
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

lawl. Funny, it seems I only think in Filipino if I'm super depressed about my NEET life. >.>

you know, we've been off the mod radar for 17 threads now because we're such a good bunch of people :fan and I get to :modsmack you guys if you try anything funny.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

off the mod radar? HAH!

I noticed that a thread ago and posted something... that will make you lose your appetite last thread.

Kaiten dono (or sama?) kindly modded me.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

We can also go for four or five days without a post at times so it all balances out in the end.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I know! Imagine an ISP making firewalls an option... A VERY expensive option.

Well that's the Philippines for you.
yeah, true. i cant imagine an ISP doing that. surely that'll run the company to the ground.

my head's spinning with all the testing and bridge calls ill be attending later today. that's 7 hrs at least on the phone , thank God for my Cisco 7941 *stacks some more junkies*
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Say kuro, i keep forgetting to ask but are you active at mangashare as well?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Say kuro, i keep forgetting to ask but are you active at mangashare as well?
About the same level as I am here, yes. I used to be much more active. Something like 3,500 posts in my first year. Why?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top