- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

then Stephanie (snoogen, snu-chan, rhapsody blue, riki's twin sister- yes!) and I were asked to handle GD, and eventually extended to FF to help ryk.
Did she ever continue to Lasalle, hunt? do you remember?
I wasn't being defensive!Don't worry, you're cool. Us third-worlders just tend to get defensive at times
.

Nope. Ryk got modded a year before.@BB - Were you the ff mod before ryk? Hohohohoho, someones old.![]()
then Stephanie (snoogen, snu-chan, rhapsody blue, riki's twin sister- yes!) and I were asked to handle GD, and eventually extended to FF to help ryk.
ah true! Lil! She's in college now, right? her last active times here was when she was talking about going to uni and stuff. Maybe she's busy now?Re - doods just dissappeared. So did lilium...when was the last she came?![]()
Did she ever continue to Lasalle, hunt? do you remember?
. Us third-worlders just tend to get defensive at times
.
I need love and worship to stay alive, see? 
) has an has always been on a league of its own.

)




and I get to
you guys if you try anything funny.