- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17
tch. 1000th post, and it's by some random Singaporean guy.
I was about to take that spot when my PC crashed. Oh, the signs.
I'm actually resigning from work i.m.m.e.d.i.a.t.e.l.y.
Some major stupid fuck-up I did and I can't stomach the atmosphere and the shame any longer. >.>
The sad part is that my parents (who currently don't know my situation) just wired me some money saying they totally support me in everything I plan to do because they felt that I was no longer happy where I was.
Fucking parents' intuition!!! They were so spot-on, and I hate to break their hearts that I'm such a disappointment! 
---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------
btw, I'm thinking we won't go a new version this time around after the 1000th post because... you know, do we actually still care?
tch. 1000th post, and it's by some random Singaporean guy.

I was about to take that spot when my PC crashed. Oh, the signs.
I'm actually resigning from work i.m.m.e.d.i.a.t.e.l.y.
Some major stupid fuck-up I did and I can't stomach the atmosphere and the shame any longer. >.>
The sad part is that my parents (who currently don't know my situation) just wired me some money saying they totally support me in everything I plan to do because they felt that I was no longer happy where I was.
Fucking parents' intuition!!! They were so spot-on, and I hate to break their hearts that I'm such a disappointment! 
---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------
btw, I'm thinking we won't go a new version this time around after the 1000th post because... you know, do we actually still care?

.
The fact that I'll be back in the same situation after I finally get a diploma isn't reassuring, but I just keep on telling myself that "working in a kitchen isn't a profession, it's a calling". Not much are cut out for "life on the line", but those who are, do it not for the money, but because it's in their veins.