- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Oh, you did not get sticky with her? no bang-boom?
B.S.anyway, now back in manila, had a dinner date with my "best friend", she talked about her plans for the future, interrupted her with an impulsive "2 weeks ago i dreamed you were hanging around starbucks like it's your office, drinking coffee and managing your business thru your tablet." and she was all "OH MY GOD HOW DID YOU KNOW I HAVE A TABLET I KEPT IT SECRET FROM YOU" then "HOW DO YOU KNOW I HANG IN STARBUCKS" and finally "HOW DID YOU KNOW I HAVE A BUSINESS"
>.>
HAHAHA yes they do! although i haven't tried any of them yet. maybe when i get to work again in iraq or afghanistan.@MD- Well, the advice he gives normally makes sense. Hahaha!
don't worry, may ipapalit din sa mga yan. basta ok lang ang workload and balanced, ayus lang yun.I'm in a whirlpool myself, because I'm dealing with two resignations this week... So heavier workload, plus they both were my very good friends in the workplace so with them gone i kinda feel lonely. And more mental shit coming with decision making and all that jazz about existentialism and philosophical questions that come as a package deal with loneliness and ambition![]()

another B.S.it wasn't coffee. it was a pizza dinner date. of course, sometime after the "omg how did you know" outbursts she bragged her first check received as payment. it was more of personal stuff, what happened while we were out of sight, ideologies, etc.
then when i was about to go home her parents came by. the 'meet the parents' scenario lasted 30 seconds, and consisted of 'hi', 'hello' and 'goodbye's.
and out of nowhere..Oh, you did not get sticky with her? no bang-boom?


anyway, i'ved almost caught up to Fairy Tail anime. im interested in HxH next. anime or manga?
you do realize that there's a 2011 release of the anime and it's still ongoing and last week just happened to be the end of the Greed Island Arc which means that we're seeing the next arc in its full glory animated next week, right?I'd go with the manga, since the anime stops at the Greed Island arc.
Both@l4pb at least you tried! as long as you don't die, that should count as experience.
anyway, i'ved almost caught up to Fairy Tail anime. im interested in HxH next. anime or manga?


@hunt ganun ba? when you're hungry and had nothing to eat for 8 hours, she's the first thing on your mind?
lol if only i could eat her in a different way #ifyouknowwhatimean

guy talk.

