- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
hey doods, that spoiler of yours is totally... EMO! -_-

ah, the smell of the village coming home in the morning. fresh dew, fresh air, fresh sun and sky, fresh dog crap everywhere.can you eat dinner with the smell of dog crap around? don't think so.

girls were never a problem for me doods, what are you talking aboutyou dont seem to complain about your chicks lately...somethings not quite right....*??!!!*
dont you just love it when you're passing by and then a fly comes out of those stuff and nearly hits your lips?yonie, our subdivision has the same ambience - with loads of "bangaws" aimlessly floating in the streets![]()


I also got that impression. Meh, who cares about personality? She's hot.I've been introduced to her. but I don't really like her that much. she's kind of a snob. (flame me I'll hold my fort.)doesn't even say hi when we pass by corridors. :| I thought it was just me, but some of her acquaintances also get that impression.

eh? I miss katipunan alreadyI practically live in Katipunan since i'm in school most of my time, but sa may pegasus ako nakatira. hahaha. (near there actually)
I miss the 2-min walk from Bos. Dammit. In cebu there is actually only ONE spot where you get 24 hour coffee shops. wtf.why? Yazawa's works are very likeable, even for males.Yes. Ai Yazawa made Parakiss, Nana among other girly stuff. I find it kinda weird why I like her work so much. :|
I know a lot of mods who like them. sa drews ba yan?

try reading the epic though.I haven't watched Beowulf. I don't even find the story interesting.

beowulf and grandel bed scene??? I didn't know you were into that...i like the Beowulf and grendel. theres a bedroom scene though..
*panics*damn gundam 00 is awesome!

OH SHI-
i browse and find this, who let this happen??! who's on doods guard duty today????
you guys shouldn't let her loose too often. she can be very rabid and attacks people. 
my sister started Editing as well but she dropped it.crazy idea just crossed my mind.
what if we guys start a Edited Manga group? @_@. it'd be a first.
>.> Going through your posts gave me a headache![]()

yaoi? forget it.not on my menu.beowulf and grandel bed scene??? I didn't know you were into that...
you guys shouldn't let her loose too often. she can be very rabid and attacks people.
![]()
i get a feeling im being viewed as a barker here...
that's wrong, duchess. Hachi is cute.the petname hachi doesnt even suit me.

and i am...that's wrong, duchess. Hachi is cute.![]()
/cheeky................................................................not?!

im beginning to think when i'm gone no one is doing their guard duty rightand i am.../cheeky................................................................not?!
. and either way, it all leads down to me being virtually a nana...
....any other synonyms associated to the word cute doesn't fit in....this said:true