Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i dunno about you, but shopped or not (yeah it's shopped), that was fucking creepy as shit, imagine touching the skin OH GOD brb punching the wall
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yonie send a pm this way too. :(


Thats sooo cool. Imagine if she was like a superhero...she could shoot those things out like pellets. ping ping. O.O
 
Last edited:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@ yonie
- that sounds cool. PM me one too mig. :)
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Now that I have an idea of what it is, I'm gonna join in on the yonie-e-peen stepping parade :D.

PM me, too, pretty please :D.


I hate it when some people post Edited Mangas that have obviously never been cleaned. Grrr.
 
Last edited:

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
love Imp's idea of the superpowers! *ping ping*
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
*ping ping* is the new thing huh?

Yonie, I'm curious...

i thought you were talking about OP first haha.

anyway, fuck, I pulled an all-nighter, decided to sleep in the morning when I was awakened 2.5 hours later by the extreme heat and beeping of my UPS. apparently the power went out, the fan's been dead for god knows how long, and I was sweating all over.[sizept=18] NOTHING IS AS HOT AS CEBU IN THE SUMMER! :yelling[/sizept]

that was really cruel, man. no power, on top of that,
there was no water!

:scry

of course we just escaped to the mall. but malling isn't exactly fun when it's the end of the month you know. plus I got no sleep. and when I got home the kitchen was all wet from the refrigerator. i forgot about the damn refrigerator! :faint
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
^ Its quite hot over here too...The hottest april in our history.




Its about 15C...-_-;
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
can we kill the foreigner above? that's way colder than our coldest season here!

anyway, bb, nice day!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
haha imp. that's funny. not. 15C? that's the average temp in the mountains though..

jeez, it must have reached 37C about noon earlier. I realized it's hard to fan yourself to sleep. :crying
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Solutions for sleeping in the summer heat.

1. Sleep outside, under a tree.
2. Sleep in the nude. Not advisable with 1.
3. Meditate/bore yourself to sleep.
4. Pick a fight with Manny Pacquiao.
5. Rent a videoke.
6. Watch a really bad movie.
7. Call your electric company and blabber at them until you get boredom, high blood pressure, or your electricity gets fixed.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@yonie's PM

not really gross, but it does sends shiver up and down my spine.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Solutions for sleeping in the summer heat.

1. Sleep outside, under a tree.
2. Sleep in the nude. Not advisable with 1.
3. Meditate/bore yourself to sleep.
4. Pick a fight with Manny Pacquiao.
5. Rent a videoke.
6. Watch a really bad movie.
7. Call your electric company and blabber at them until you get boredom, high blood pressure, or your electricity gets fixed.
I think if you do number 7, you'll be sleeping for a long time and if your luck is bad, you might sleep eternally.


@hunt
yeah, the picture does send shivers, but not long lasting. Unless I imagine licking it up and down. *brrrrrrrrrrr*
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
its not gross, it's fucking disturbing. i've been itching all night cuz it was freaking me out :s anyway im calm with it now, i've conquered a new fear! but i realized i have that fear, fear of holes, trypophobia. fear of skins with lotus pods. and i'm sending it to the ones who haven't seen it yet, bb don't open if you don't want to ha

oi it's burning hot in bacolod too, bb there was a visayas blackout earlier but everything seems okay now. i can't turn the laptop on at all times, it's too hot in the day, i only do heavy programs on it at night


I hate it when some people post Edited Mangas that have obviously never been cleaned. Grrr.
it's better not to clean than to use a filter that destroys everything :mad
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Wait, so you only sent me one image, and it's the 2nd one?

it's shopped, yonie. slightly disturbing, but since I could tell it was shopped it didn't gross me out. >.>
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
BTW, just saw the pic, yonie. Thanks.

I really tried my hardest to figure out what's creepy about it, but I couldn't. It's not bad at all... in fact the first thing that came into my mind was, "Damn, this girl must be cute."

You really must have some sort of phobia to something.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well it's kinda disturbing if you really think about it for more than 10 seconds. if you really imagine it popping out of you and stuff. :p
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I took a minute of looking at it and imagining just that, but no go. And I'm grossed out by an awful lot of things. I really thought it was cool :D (I imagined it were gems popping out of your skin, a la those anime with girls with gems in their forehead).

It's either I'm crazy, or my libido took over my fear receptors.

Yeah, but I can imagine how someone would get freaked out by that.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
what the fuck you guys are crazy, i'm the only one that's sane in here, how can you not be creeped out by that!!! crazy, the world's going crazy


scary, there's a flu pandemic in mexico, and i just read The Stand a couple of days ago...
 
Last edited:

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Lol, after reading your "filters that destroy everything" comment, I read the chapter I just downloaded and saw a perfect example of someone using a filter to destroy everything :D.

I don't have a good eye for detail, but me noticing uncleaned Edited Mangas and over-filtered ones means that it's really that bad.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
i heard about the flu in mexico. viruses and bacteria and other shit are scary.

and I should know about that because I'm having a food and safety exam in three days! kyaaaaa :bees and I can't even remember if flu was a virus or bacteria. I just remember that penicillin was an accidental discovery. :s
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top