- Joined
- Jul 24, 2006
- Messages
- 3,799
- Reaction score
- 405
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
i dunno about you, but shopped or not (yeah it's shopped), that was fucking creepy as shit, imagine touching the skin OH GOD brb punching the wall


.
.
[/sizept]



I think if you do number 7, you'll be sleeping for a long time and if your luck is bad, you might sleep eternally.Solutions for sleeping in the summer heat.
1. Sleep outside, under a tree.
2. Sleep in the nude. Not advisable with 1.
3. Meditate/bore yourself to sleep.
4. Pick a fight with Manny Pacquiao.
5. Rent a videoke.
6. Watch a really bad movie.
7. Call your electric company and blabber at them until you get boredom, high blood pressure, or your electricity gets fixed.
anyway im calm with it now, i've conquered a new fear! but i realized i have that fear, fear of holes, trypophobia. fear of skins with lotus pods. and i'm sending it to the ones who haven't seen it yet, bb don't open if you don't want to hait's better not to clean than to use a filter that destroys everythingI hate it when some people post Edited Mangas that have obviously never been cleaned. Grrr.


(I imagined it were gems popping out of your skin, a la those anime with girls with gems in their forehead).
.
and I can't even remember if flu was a virus or bacteria. I just remember that penicillin was an accidental discovery. 