Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i hate being racist... but furries god damn are up there with the scums of the earth, and it's just ridiculous, these guys are really fucked up. what's worse, they label themselves as a race and culture much like anything else, and hates the discrimination... which only pisses me off more :nerve exhibit A
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
i hate being racist... but furries god damn are up there with the scums of the earth, and it's just ridiculous, these guys are really fucked up. what's worse, they label themselves as a race and culture much like anything else, and hates the discrimination... which only pisses me off more :nerve exhibit A
:rofl

it really cracks me up! "The horses like it" :rofl

poor horsies!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
hallo b-werks! uh, i'm gonna have to revise the initiation... ehem...
bb > dominatrix
hunter > stalker
paperboy > voyeur specimen
TM > squid king
bakashi > resident tatay
MD > resident tatay 2
mj > michael jackson
FIXED.

Too bad Hell hath no furries.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm not a dominatrix! :yelling

i just... dominate. :kukuku
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Lol, michael jackson. I'm a pedo now :D.

Bakashi, you can check the uploaded Japanese raws for Gintama. The first missing Edited Mangas are from volume 9, which is already uploaded there.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
u guys make me jealous, alrght, i'll start reading my japanese book again! i want to read raws too :crying
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Specimen? So I'm the one being watched? .__.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
u guys make me jealous, alrght, i'll start reading my japanese book again! i want to read raws too
not that I can read it immediately. it takes time. much time. I'm much better at watching Japanese TV than reading RAW manga.

Bakashi, you can check the uploaded Japanese raws for Gintama. The first missing Edited Mangas are from volume 9, which is already uploaded there.
I'll check that out mj. btw, how are you learning your Japanese? all i'm doing right now is applied studying (translating, playing games in japanese etc.) i want to start studying properly again but I can't seem to find the urge to start reading a book again.


and re: furries

what can I say? "walang basagan ng trip!" :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Specimen? So I'm the one being watched? .__.
You're being watched, alright... By Dateline NBC.

I'll check that out mj. btw, how are you learning your Japanese? all i'm doing right now is applied studying (translating, playing games in japanese etc.) i want to start studying properly again but I can't seem to find the urge to start reading a book again.
I've got like 100MB of Learning Japanese e-books :D. I'm too lazy to read conventionally, though, so I read a bit, then try my hand out at translating.

We're opposite, actually. I'm more proficient at reading than at listening. My vocabulary's junk.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
well I can read as well but onyomi and kunyomi parts really make my head spin.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
reading/writing to me is limited to the kana, i haven't learned one kanji yet :p for watching, i find it easier, though my vocabulary is meh, but i can watch a raw anime and figure out 30% of the conversations :D my main focus though is reading, main motivation is literature, especially the novels... that's why i'm also thinking of learning russian :o
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I like being watched...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Gives you the PBB feel eh, paperboy?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No, It strokes my ego.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I loved the '80's rock ballads the best... Atlantic Starr, Starship, REO Speedwagon.


reading/writing to me is limited to the kana, i haven't learned one kanji yet :p for watching, i find it easier, though my vocabulary is meh, but i can watch a raw anime and figure out 30% of the conversations :D my main focus though is reading, main motivation is literature, especially the novels... that's why i'm also thinking of learning russian :o
Oh, I'm sure you know a lot of kanji. You probably know at least 3 of these: 一二三四五六七八九十.

Russian is fun if you want to learn math and programming... for literature probably one of the romance languages.
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh yeah, power ballads... Gotta love em.

Here are some of my favorites from some of my favorite bands:
Poison- Every Rose Has It's Thorn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GzNHN6hleY&feature=related
Skid Row- Wasted Time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8djR0BzXOg&feature=related
Skid Row- I Remember You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivFYVAntpw0&feature=related
Def Leppard- Two Steps Behind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMmPuEks2HE
Warrant- Blind Faith: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKxuJg-5BxA
King's X- Goldilox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlMHQJzcXv8

I could go on and on...
 

talkingmoremust

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
wow, there's a lot of Pinoys here in mangahelpers! well, obviously I'm new here at the forums but I've been kind of reading/making use of mangahelpers for awhile now.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Welcome, here's a list of questions our oh so illustrius mod posted in the previous page:

anyway, default questions to newbies:
1. favorite manga of all time
2. favorite current manga
3. favorite anime of all time
4. favorite current anime
5. -Insert stupid question here- :rofl
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
omg a new member! quick, get away before you get tainted

Oh, I'm sure you know a lot of kanji. You probably know at least 3 of these: 一二三四五六七八九十.
oh yeah, they are kanji so i guess i do :sweat

the russian literature has always fascinated me, especially tolstoy's works. there's something unique about them... i guess it's their pride for themselves and motha russia

@paperboy: oh shiiiiiit, i remember hanging out with my metal buddies and playing these. i fucking love sebastian bach
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top