- Joined
- Jul 24, 2006
- Messages
- 3,799
- Reaction score
- 405
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
i hate being racist... but furries god damn are up there with the scums of the earth, and it's just ridiculous, these guys are really fucked up. what's worse, they label themselves as a race and culture much like anything else, and hates the discrimination... which only pisses me off moreexhibit A


FIXED.hallo b-werks! uh, i'm gonna have to revise the initiation... ehem...
bb > dominatrix
hunter > stalker
paperboy > voyeur specimen
TM > squid king
bakashi > resident tatay
MD > resident tatay 2
mj > michael jackson


.

not that I can read it immediately. it takes time. much time. I'm much better at watching Japanese TV than reading RAW manga.u guys make me jealous, alrght, i'll start reading my japanese book again! i want to read raws too
I'll check that out mj. btw, how are you learning your Japanese? all i'm doing right now is applied studying (translating, playing games in japanese etc.) i want to start studying properly again but I can't seem to find the urge to start reading a book again.Bakashi, you can check the uploaded Japanese raws for Gintama. The first missing Edited Mangas are from volume 9, which is already uploaded there.

You're being watched, alright... By Dateline NBC.Specimen? So I'm the one being watched? .__.
I've got like 100MB of Learning Japanese e-booksI'll check that out mj. btw, how are you learning your Japanese? all i'm doing right now is applied studying (translating, playing games in japanese etc.) i want to start studying properly again but I can't seem to find the urge to start reading a book again.
. I'm too lazy to read conventionally, though, so I read a bit, then try my hand out at translating.
for watching, i find it easier, though my vocabulary is meh, but i can watch a raw anime and figure out 30% of the conversations
my main focus though is reading, main motivation is literature, especially the novels... that's why i'm also thinking of learning russian 

Oh, I'm sure you know a lot of kanji. You probably know at least 3 of these: 一二三四五六七八九十.reading/writing to me is limited to the kana, i haven't learned one kanji yetfor watching, i find it easier, though my vocabulary is meh, but i can watch a raw anime and figure out 30% of the conversations
my main focus though is reading, main motivation is literature, especially the novels... that's why i'm also thinking of learning russian
![]()

oh yeah, they are kanji so i guess i doOh, I'm sure you know a lot of kanji. You probably know at least 3 of these: 一二三四五六七八九十.
