- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Like Christopher Lambert once said... There can be only one!
Last edited:
I agree. It's ironic how a lot of so-called 'Liberals' turn out to be more close-minded than most 'Conservatives'.cmon be open minded, conversatives and liberals must co-exist and respect each other, an idealistic thought i know but that's the only way to do that. it must be a mix of two, there must be both stability and progress.
Can anyone tell me how to link one computer to another via LAN? So far all I know is how to set them to the same workgroup... Still looking for a way to literally hook them up together through a wireless router.
eh? hook them up wireless router using lan WAT haha explain2xCan anyone tell me how to link one computer to another via LAN? So far all I know is how to set them to the same workgroup... Still looking for a way to literally hook them up together through a wireless router.


.