Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Poor baby... The sad thing is, if he/she didn't die from that, she would've died from another act of irresponsibility sooner or later.

I once played Civ IV (or was it civ III?) 72 hours straight... Glad there weren't any babies around :D. Darn turn-based games and the "One more turn" mentality.


The only sad thing about not sitting out at home is that I don't have more time for my manga. I've been helping out at the mom's business, and I'll only be able to finish my trans by the weekend :(.

Sad thing is, I miss my 2k pesos a day salary. But at least now I have a lot of freedom time-wise, and still doing something productive. Hopefully I should be able to get my body back in synch so I leech more money from those corporations.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
"one more turn" could have different variations. like "one more quest" or "one more save point (for RPGs)" or "one more win (for DoTA haha)", etc.

anyway, who among you guys watch Ippo? I forgot all about s1, and I'm really interested in s2. does that actually mean I have to watch s1 all over again? the thing is, the thought of catching up to the manga is so daunting :s I'm so slow at catching with OP, how much more if I add another what, 600 chapters of Ippo? :faint


whoa... 2K A DAY??? what effing company is that, mj?
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
i heard this story about a husband and wife who stayed three days straight on the ground floor of their house playing some online game, and their baby upstairs ended up dying. @_@
GAME: World of Warcraft
TV NETWORK SOURCE: FOX News

You know FOX news, they're prone to embellishing their stories to make their "conservative" stance look good. Heck they even made a TV special about "OBAMA/BIDEN - OSAMA BIN LADEN: The real connection?" >_>

Suffice to say the baby was neglected for only a day.

@hajime no ippo
I would only watch the 2nd season if Randy will win the fight. Heck Randy was based on Pacquiao when he's the reigning OPBF champion.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I worked at a Call Center, HSBC. I was promoted once, and got a max salary raise once, too.


And yeah, I hate FOX, too. Because of Red Eye. And Bill Reilly.

Well, Bill Reilly's smart, but sometimes he tends to be too smart for himself and makes himself look stupid. The people at Red Eye are just stupid.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Remember the kid who buried his friend in the sandbox? Well they made a reference to Naruto. And they wondered "whatever happened to our own cartoons? Why are these violent imports showing on our local stations?"
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Yeah, when the most violent cartoons ever are probably those Warner Brothers' classics :D.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Yep. And the also the most horny too, come to think of it. No ****** or ecchi anime ever compares to an episode starring Pepe Le phew.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Yep. And the also the most horny too, come to think of it. No ****** or ecchi anime ever compares to an episode starring Pepe Le phew.
hahahaha. i also thought about that. like, what the f*ck is wrong with this skunk? he's so... randy!
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
sorry for topic grabbing but ONE PIECE 540 is OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
holy fucking shit i was freaking out all night, i saw the fuckmost disturbing image i've seen so far in the deepest vilest scum of the earth swamps of the internet, i was itching involuntarily and i wasn't able to get some good sleep... i had to calm myself thoroughly, oh god. and yeah bakashi OP is awesome! cant wait cant wait
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
holy fucking shit i was freaking out all night, i saw the fuckmost disturbing image i've seen so far in the deepest vilest scum of the earth swamps of the internet, i was itching involuntarily and i wasn't able to get some good sleep... i had to calm myself thoroughly, oh god.
and where is the link to that image?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
fuck no i'm not posting it here, i never knew i had a phobia to this shit, it's freaking me out so much, my worst phobia i guess. i had to punch and kick things to get it out of my system :mad hey if you really want though i could upload and pm it, gonna take some effort to upload it though.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
send me a PM as well. let me itch all night too! ooooh~
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
okay you guys serious? tell me if you want me to send it lol let's see if i'm the only one who snaps at this
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
we're ready and waiting! ate a lot so I'll be puking tons if I'm ever grossed out majorly!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
sabi mo ha! post here afterwards :D
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
nothing grosses me out. (sentence to be continued later)
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
omg what did you do to bakashi!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
okay i sent it to you hunt

wtf bakashi! reply man! oh shi....
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
sorry! just came to work! but isn't that photoshopped?

plus the little "things" look like olives to me so I don't know if I'm grossed out or I'm craving for a salad tossed in olive oil.

maybe if I imagine past my maximum level, I'd itch. but not this. it doesn't look too real to me.

is the picture real? (am I late in asking this question?)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top