- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Pass. I'll stick to metal, it's never failed to please me.
Okay here's my take. Rap's main selling point is it's lyrics. And when most rap lyrics (emphasis on most, there are still quite a few excellent lyricists out there), are just plain retarded, I'd just rather decrease the probability of me losing brain cells by not listening to rap at all.wow...u hate rap? Intresting...O.o;;;;
...Any reasons?

welcome! so what you're trying to say is... you'd been leeching all this time?wow, there's a lot of Pinoys here in mangahelpers! well, obviously I'm new here at the forums but I've been kind of reading/making use of mangahelpers for awhile now.

it wasn't stupid. I happened to be very interested in what he'd answer.5. -Insert stupid question here-![]()

I don't get Haruhi Suzumiya (anime)... Does it have some sort of special charm besides the cute girl with a nice rack?
then read the light novel. at least vol. 1. People who "listen to anything" don't bother me, I know they're just dumbasses anyway. I'd like to see people who "listen to anything" give a commentary on the difference between Sabbath with Ozzy and Sabbath with Dio.
To be fair, not everyone who "listens to anything" is a dumbass. I, for one, try to listen to everything, so I can give a fair judgment.
There are certain genres I won't listen, too, though if I really want to enjoy my music.
I quite agree with mj, tissueboy. thing is, I also listen to a wide range of music from classical to rock to pop. I do like some rap as well, and rnb. No techno and trance. No metal as well, sorry. I love rock, just not... metal. As soon as I hear growls I switch to the next song. Frankly i don't know why i still have them in my playlist.Finally, another person that hates rap and trance/techno/house!
. I also remember MCR having some songs that are supposed to be about overcoming obstacles but the singer sounds like he's crying (as usual).

Have you tried some classical rock?I thought bad of metal at first, for the same reason, but a lot of metal doesn't have the incessant growling/slurred speech. It's not my favorite, though. I'd rather go with softer rock.
That's why I still listen to some classical music once in a while: the classics almost always got it right.
ahahaha. let me guess, the order's fucked up? you watch something, then the next ep there's a new character, something's going on, and you feel it's not the next ep that it should be?@BB- I just downloaded the anime from a different source, I think the one I downloaded earlier was just messed up...
and it would help if you read that up on wiki.
BUT they said that it's gonna be 26 episodes long... so speculation is the 2nd season (novel 4) will air in episode 14... i hope. in the meantime, we have haruhi-chan and churuya-san
haha good god how can something be so adorable
maybe yes, maybe no. I thank the translators who help out the Edited Manga groups I follow put out the releases.welcome! so what you're trying to say is... you'd been leeching all this time?
hehe. anyway. you better stay wary of these natives here, TM (?). And be even more careful of the gaijins.
it wasn't stupid. I happened to be very interested in what he'd answer.![]()

Oh, a new girl! Hi I'm just your average guy hunter71485 who happens to favor gathering intel before going into war. /lolhe? I'm a girl.![]()
that is so amazing that it's creepy.Oh, a new girl! Hi I'm just your average guy hunter71485 who happens to favor gathering intel before going into war. /lol
On a completely unrelated note, I found a nice set of textures in deviantART.

I could be thorough but hey, I'm hungry. :grabs some lunch and will brb tomorrow:that is so amazing that it's creepy.![]()
genshiken? what, is there a new season or something?1. favorite manga of all time --> Hana Yori Dango (cheesy much?)
2. favorite current manga --> Until Death Do Us Part and Yotsubato.
3. favorite anime of all time --> Cardcaptor Sakura
4. favorite current anime --> Genshiken and Bleach
5. -Insert stupid question here- (I checked the previous page and found the -stupid question- anyway) local or international celeb?

hmm, as far as I can tell the first one you downloaded was really not in the wrong order. It was the broadcast release. like i said, it's all on wiki. Besides, I think the last eps for each release were different because of that. and that kinda affects the epicness, IMO. just the last ep part.@BB- The order was fucked up, as in they were mis-labeled. I didn't want to sift through the start of each episode and re-label them. Anyway, I just got a better copy, and I'm watching it right now.
tomorrow?? why that long?I could be thorough but hey, I'm hungry. :grabs some lunch and will brb tomorrow: