Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkingmoremust

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
people nowadays just want anything that's convenient, and not being married is a convenient way.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
That's the whole point of society --- make everything more convenient.


Oh and Gantz is getting interesting... Wonder what happens next chapter? xD
 
Last edited:

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
not only Gantz....the local scandal scene is getting interesting, hehe.....with playboy Dr. Kho at the helm with Maricar Reyes, Katrina Halili and an unnamed brazillian model....:nosebleed
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
not only Gantz....the local scandal scene is getting interesting, hehe.....with playboy Dr. Kho at the helm with Maricar Reyes, Katrina Halili and an unnamed brazillian model....:nosebleed
lol. I only had to go to my local scandal site and saw the first ten pages being strewn all over by Dr. Kho's appetite for lasciviousness.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
PM me the local scandal site :D?

Maricar Reyes? I don't even know who tf that is. She's probably from GMA, and I don't know jack about those "talents". (EDIT: Upon further research, she's from ABS.) I'm pretty sure the Brazilian is Marianne Del Rio or something.


Katrina looks awful on TV now. Must be the hair.


WTF That was it? A video of a girl dancing in a bikini? And they put up all that fuss because of that? EDIT: Apparently I didn't have the whole thing :))
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i saw the word scandal in this page. send me a "report", private hunter
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
meh. I only know that Katrina Halili's name sounds familiar.

PS: i know I don't watch basketball and all but man, i saw the lakers vs nuggets and i don't know who to root for now :darn
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I like the Nuggets better, except when they have their blockhead moments.

===================

Oh, and curse you bb for introducing me to Pride :(. Takeuchi Yuko is so cute, it breaks my heart seeing her character being swept by Kimuya's. And the gal is only a year older than I am. Too bad she's divorced from the guy who beat up Jet Lee in Fearless.

I really want to finish this series but I keep staring at her face :D.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
nuggets should have won that game earlier but they choked the lead in the final moments :mad and also they let kobe get into rape mode

PS: i know I don't watch basketball and all but man, i saw the lakers vs nuggets and i don't know who to root for now :darn
cant... hold.... NBA.... fan... urge....
Eastern Conference Finals = 3 Orlando Magic (Dwight Howard) VS 1 Cleveland Cavaliers (Lebron James)
Western Conference Finals = 2 Denver Nuggets (Carmelo Anthony) VS 1 LA Lakers (Kobe) (LAL leads 1-0)

player guide:
Dwight Howard (age 23) = Defensive Player of the Year, leads the league in rebounds and blocks, dubbed best center in the league
Lebron James (age 24) = 2008-2009 season MVP, numerous "youngest player" records, made Cleveland Cavaliers #1 team in the regular season
Carmelo Anthony (age 24) = entered the NBA same year as Lebron, deadly scorer (tied record for most points in one quarter with 33 pts), clutch performer (3rd behind Lebron and Kobe), used to be touted as Lebron's rival until the media decided Lebron vs. Kobe is better
Kobe Bryant (age 30) = 2007-2008 season MVP, frequently dubbed as (post-MJ period) best basketball player in the world

NBA Finals matchup possibilities:
Orlando Magic VS LA Lakers = Dwight Howard's reputation will skyrocket
Orlando Magic VS Denver Nuggets = will be dissapointing since everyone in the world wants either Lebron or Kobe
Cleveland Cavaliers VS Denver Nuggets = Lebron VS Carmelo, beginning of NBA supremacy by the younger players
Cleveland Cavaliers VS LA Lakers = will become one of the most anticipated finals ever, Lebron VS Kobe, who is the best basketball player etc., world will be divided in two

interesting fact: Kobe Bryant was accused of a much-publicized rape scandal to a hotel employee in Denver years ago
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
To be fair, I want neither Kobe nor Lebron in the Finals.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
HAHAHAHAHA Orlando upset

oh my god i'm so happy. i'm still laughing. amazing amazing game. winning the game down by 16 so much CLUTCH
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@MJ- Yeah... Lots of sexual innuendo in these old games if you look for it.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Oh, and curse you bb for introducing me to Pride :(. Takeuchi Yuko is so cute, it breaks my heart seeing her character being swept by Kimuya's. And the gal is only a year older than I am. Too bad she's divorced from the guy who beat up Jet Lee in Fearless.

I really want to finish this series but I keep staring at her face :D.
deshou? Oh and for Ueno Juri fans, you should definitely watch Engine. She's so pretty! Though she's not the main star. Kimura Takuya is :p


To be fair, I want neither Kobe nor Lebron in the Finals.
but... I want them to be at each other's throats :wtf
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
deshou? Oh and for Ueno Juri fans, you should definitely watch Engine. She's so pretty! Though she's not the main star. Kimura Takuya is :p
Ueno Juri in Engine was still jailbait :D.

I don't find her find her particularly eye-catching, but I admit that she's got an aura of simple beauty.

EDIT: And oh, she's a great actress for her age. But I prefer Horikita Maki, same talent, but prettier :D. If I wanted beauty plus a bit of a talent, probably Aragaki Yui.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
getting back to the scandal, aint Hayden Kho a cunning sick bastard? hahahaha. the guy's amazing.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Yeah he apparently videotapes his notable conquests. He's a sick, but lucky, bastard. Whether he spread those videos or not, he deserves to rot in jail. It's practically voyeurism.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yes, hayden kho is a prodigy of the voyeur arts. master TM is proud. paperboy wants to challenge the title.

btw guys you might have missed it, but haruhi anime was re-broadcast back in april. episode 1 - 7 was the 1st season, episode 8 aired a few hours ago and it's the bamboo leaf rhapsody episode. so it's officially season 2 now. the next weeks will be the sighs (volume 2) series
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
getting back to the scandal, aint Hayden Kho a cunning sick bastard? hahahaha. the guy's amazing.
I don't remember PM'ing you the links...
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Voyeurism is easy to top... Just make the next "2 girls and a cup" and you're set.

Kho got clumsy, a good voyeur never gets exposed! :rofl
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Ne, I have a question. does an AVR/power supply get old that it can't handle power surges or it fluctuates and can't regulate the power anymore that it causes things to short circuit?

Sometimes mine fluctuates dramatically and causes my UPS to beep on and off, then my mouse gets no power. I let that go coz maybe it was just really some instability from the main power but- it's been getting too frequent. And then one time, suddenly, after another sequence of beeping sounds, my sound system went dead. When I tried to plug it to different sockets it wouldn't work anymore. so maybe it shorted because of the AVR?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top