- Joined
- Apr 27, 2009
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
people nowadays just want anything that's convenient, and not being married is a convenient way.

lol. I only had to go to my local scandal site and saw the first ten pages being strewn all over by Dr. Kho's appetite for lasciviousness.not only Gantz....the local scandal scene is getting interesting, hehe.....with playboy Dr. Kho at the helm with Maricar Reyes, Katrina Halili and an unnamed brazillian model....![]()
?
)

. Takeuchi Yuko is so cute, it breaks my heart seeing her character being swept by Kimuya's. And the gal is only a year older than I am. Too bad she's divorced from the guy who beat up Jet Lee in Fearless.
.
and also they let kobe get into rape modecant... hold.... NBA.... fan... urge....PS: i know I don't watch basketball and all but man, i saw the lakers vs nuggets and i don't know who to root for now![]()
deshou? Oh and for Ueno Juri fans, you should definitely watch Engine. She's so pretty! Though she's not the main star. Kimura Takuya isOh, and curse you bb for introducing me to Pride. Takeuchi Yuko is so cute, it breaks my heart seeing her character being swept by Kimuya's. And the gal is only a year older than I am. Too bad she's divorced from the guy who beat up Jet Lee in Fearless.
I really want to finish this series but I keep staring at her face.

but... I want them to be at each other's throatsTo be fair, I want neither Kobe nor Lebron in the Finals.

Ueno Juri in Engine was still jailbaitdeshou? Oh and for Ueno Juri fans, you should definitely watch Engine. She's so pretty! Though she's not the main star. Kimura Takuya is![]()
.
. If I wanted beauty plus a bit of a talent, probably Aragaki Yui.
I don't remember PM'ing you the links...getting back to the scandal, aint Hayden Kho a cunning sick bastard? hahahaha. the guy's amazing.
