Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm watching kimikiss right now.

here is my to-watch list, atm.

kimikiss pure rouge
hatsukoi limited
Cross Game (probably...)
K-On!
Itazura Na Kiss
White Album?
honey to clover (i watched the live action movie but it was too short i couldn't really understand a thing. :oh)
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
I dunno where you got that. her post count, maybe? but look again, priest-san. my my, your sight shows your age. She's 27. you need glasses, badly. :oh

sori po, maiba na nga avatar.....:notrust
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Last edited:

etineski

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hehe hello etineski. welcome.

nakakapagod lang kasi magtype sa tagalog minsan.

baka maging "eat na u? here na me" pag tinamad hahahaha.

i also just type in english because the rest of the threads i go to, english din. kinda disorienting to switch every few minutes :p especially when the people here start to spam...

what's your work btw? buti may panahon ka pa sa manga at anime! hehe. although my sister's as old as you and she's worse than i am when it comes to addiction. @_@
Hi hi ulet hun! Oh good sana I could meet ur sister! heheh! Work ko as of now, wala sa ngayon student/trainee pa lang at saka am taking up masters. Pero TAGAPAG-PAGANDA(Make-Up Artist/ Hair Chenes chenes) yung magiging work ko after, sa ngayon freelancer ako. I do portfolio photoshoots for free. Sempre pag umepal ang mga relatives, libre pa rin, you know naman here, gusto lahat libre! :mad

Animes? hmmm i download everyday, but i really choose what i watch now. Yung favorites ko lang, kase am more into mangas. Honestly, I just got addicted last 2007, kaya, I always browse and read and leech.. But yes, depende pa rin sa type kong titles.

In regards dun sa tagalog and english.. It's ok english tagalog kase tayo ,chenechenes ko lang kayo :D Hmm, It is rare for filipino to speak and write in fluent tagalog. Kase super hirap siya! hehe kakabaliw pa paginisip mo diba? hehe. Am trying to apply to be a proofreader, yung iba di ko magets.. :( kase I dunno If i should change the whole.:(

Nice to meet you hun! I will be here whenever I can.. muahhh :blink
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ahihihi i think I enjoy you already :fan

your work sounds very interesting ^^ astig pa, masters.

oh. answer our initiation questions posted a few scrolls up. :p

My sister is in Japan. ayun. kaya adik sya lalo dun hahaha.
 

AmeftoWriter

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
musta na!!

Nasa Canada na ako pero fluent pa rin ako sa tagalog.

Paboritong manga at anime: Kinnikuman at Ultiamte Muscle

Gusto ko rin yung Yakitate! Japan and Eyeshield 21
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
oho! welcome! :confetti

well. general rules apply. worship me, and I'll keep you safe from the lechers that are in the dark corners of perversion. :kukuku
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
In three years that Gundam will have a GN Drive, and Ribbons will erase North Korea on the maps of the world. All hail BriInnovators!

*is shot, buried and never seen again*
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
no... cross game sounds like a very interesting Lovcom to me. ^^
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Cross Game is a simple, sports-lovecom, heartwarming series, that's what makes it so great. no moe, no pretentious bullshit, just trademark mitsuru adachi :ossu
 

etineski

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ahihihi i think I enjoy you already :fan

your work sounds very interesting ^^ astig pa, masters.

oh. answer our initiation questions posted a few scrolls up. :p

My sister is in Japan. ayun. kaya adik sya lalo dun hahaha.
You'll really enjoy when it comes to me..:p
Wow ur sister is in Japan :blink... hmm balak ko pumunta, kase every year we go out of the country... problem is I dont have enough money this year..student ulet e.. palamon as usual. Mahal sa Japan eh, super mega ipon dapat dun. Anyway, hun thanks I was here today! yay! chenes lang.. I'll be here again
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Welcome to the fresh meat! :confetti

Speaking of fresh meat. Some guys from my org and I will be performing in our colleges fresh meat night... I'd be totally psyched but I wasn't allowed to play any Death Metal :scry

@Yonie- I've just finished all 51 episodes + movie of FMA, and it's got TONS more blood and generak violence than Bokurano. I guess Bokurano was only considered a seinen since it touches on sensetive issues.

On that note, any reccomendations from anyone? You guys already know what I'm looking for so it'll be easy for you.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Welcome to the fresh meat! :confetti

Speaking of fresh meat. Some guys from my org and I will be performing in our colleges fresh meat night... I'd be totally psyched but I wasn't allowed to play any Death Metal :scry

@Yonie- I've just finished all 51 episodes + movie of FMA, and it's got TONS more blood and generak violence than Bokurano. I guess Bokurano was only considered a seinen since it touches on sensetive issues.

On that note, any reccomendations from anyone? You guys already know what I'm looking for so it'll be easy for you.
You've already done Helsing, right? Blood+'s showing on Studio23, too, so you probably've watched it, too.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Been there, done that. :rofl

After reading Berzerk, watching Hellsing, and reading guro I feel so desensitized... Doesn't need to be seinen, I'll gladly take shounen if it's interesting enough.

Think I'll watch Monster next..
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
FMA is the up there with one piece and negima with the current best present-day shonen :thumbs

Speaking of fresh meat. Some guys from my org and I will be performing in our colleges fresh meat night... I'd be totally psyched but I wasn't allowed to play any Death Metal :scry
not really into death metal. i dunno, i always thought they sound the same, though i know it's not. i prefer stoner, or sludge or doom
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It just surprised me that a shounen would have just about the same amount of blood as some seinen... Then again, I have been watching anime before I knew of the "categories" they fall under, so it could be that I've seen bloodier...

Death Metal, though not all that tonally impressive is great since it pushes the musicians to play accurately at high speeds. Meaning we get to show off more :D But not a lot of people in my org can play, or even listen to death metal...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Boypaper - I clicked on you sig to see you're babies. And i have to say...is that an orion tv you have?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's a Union TV. It's pretty good considering that it's lived for over 6 years, but it died recently. I turned it on and it went BOOM... Something inside popped. My old man wanted to get me a new HD one, but I told him to just give me the cash to blow on new PC parts... but he refused saying that I might spend more time on my PC again, letting my GPA drop again :rofl
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
FMA is on another magazine, that's why :D one that doesn't care about blood and nazi allusions

@death metal: that's mostly why i'm not impressed with it, it focuses on technical skills :sweat anyway i'm listening to mastodon right now, probably my favorite metal band for years to come
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top