Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
yeah, l4pb sounded like avril lavigne's song.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
WIN!

and i like your avatar, priest-san. suits you perfectly. it was just a few posts ago that I ranted about that... ^^

oh, anybody here got any shounen romance manga I could read? lately I'd been in the mood for Mitsuru Adachi mangas.. Cross Game is by far the best I've read from him. Next on the list of shounen romance would be School Rumble. And how coincidental that Bakuman would start its next mini-arc where all of them are competing with shounen romance...
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
its been there a while dear......and when it comes to skeletons in the seminary i have first and second hand "experiences"/testimonials about it....
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
you... you've been ____ up in the _____ ???? :o
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Nice avy Imp.

In other news, it's the perfect time to travel here in the Philippines, Imp. As you may already know, we're on high terror alert.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
re: pic- Not fat enough.
Parang bulong na ba utot mo KTS? :lmao
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
uy! Did you guys just see a Duchess apparition??? :o
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Duchess apparition? I even gogled that...nothing came up. =/

Nice avy Imp.

In other news, it's the perfect time to travel here in the Philippines, Imp. As you may already know, we're on high terror alert.
I really would like to come. I havent been that far east. I shall do my travelling after i finish uni though (or my parents would kinda flip >.>).

Bah, high terror alert. The only time the west wasnt on high terror alert was the couple of seconds between realising the cold war is about to end and finding out Saddam is an ass and has bombs. Our current terror threat:

Home Office said:
The current threat level from international terrorism is Severe

This means that a terrorist attack is highly likely.

Irish-related terrorism

The threat level for Irish-related terrorism is set separately for Northern Ireland and Great Britain:

In Northern Ireland it is Severe

This means that a terrorist attack is highly likely.

In Great Britain it is Substantial

This means that a terrorist attack is a strong possibility.
The bogeyman cannot be killed, because without him you can not shepherd the sheep. =/
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
funny you mentioned that. that means all Brits are discouraged from wandering far from their doorsteps.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Nobody actually takes it seriously, even the press hardly bother commenting on it unless its goes very severe. Ive just been wiki'ng it, and since 1970 (when they introduced the stuff) no threat level has dropped to "normal" or "white! But anyway no your not discouraged, in fact i would be surprised if they gave a shit where you go (unless of course its to the afghan mountains and then assumptions will be made...).
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
heck in this country everything you do can be spun around to make you become linked to a terror group.

like those fertilizer smuggling farmers whose stuff are now linked to making explosives strong enough to level an nth-story building.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hahahaha, similar shit here. Its an ass at the airports though i cant even count how many times ive been stopped because they thought i was dodgy. Uganda was the worst. >_>;


I was bored out of my skull. And since i forgot how i ended up crashed landing in this place...i decided to find my first post.

Mahal ko si baboysai, at gagawin ko kahit ano para sa kanya!
:lmao
 
Last edited:

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
OOh, so that was it :D.

Imp <3 bb.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Duchess apparition? I even gogled that...nothing came up. =/
you... seriously didn't do that, did you?

i meant, er.. nvm. -_-;


whew. I am so touched. I'd been holding out on sharing anything about work problems to my parents, and when I finally did, I felt kind of guilty, kind of special, when even at 3 am they sent me messages, and an email that morning. Apparently they were up all night in concern and thinking of ways to support me with my current situation...

What lovely parents. :wtf
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I BEAT CARMINA TOPACIO AND HER BF AT DOTA! (2vs2, All Pick/No Top rules)

though my teammate (uses Lightning Revenant) feeds himself to her (uses Venomancer) just to hear her joyful moans, never realizing the boyfriend is a screen away, assassinating him.

And now that the game is about 2 hours past, I should've saved that replay and posted it.

And for anyone asking, yes, it is hard to play with a hard-on.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I didn't even know who she was until I googled her. Scratch that. I still don't know who she is :D.

I seriously hope that hard-on wasn't because you were playing DotA with her...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I seriously hope that hard-on wasn't because you were playing DotA with her...
He gets hard ons when he's pawning noobs on DotA. :noworry


you... seriously didn't do that, did you?

i meant, er.. nvm. -_-;
Of course i didnt...:ninja

...But it did take me a while to get wth you were talking about >_____>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top