Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
how many times have you got your butthole restitched then?
re: pic- Not fat enough.
Parang bulong na ba utot mo KTS? :lmao
why is my butt the butt of jokes here? it still farts like a coloratura soprano thank you.....

i would never allow myself to be violated like that fyi......though if i were the one to violate..... :blink

skeletons in the seminary ought to remain in the seminary.....mind you they stink like hell!


oh well R.I.P D.W.N.U.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
screw the reformat.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I believe they were talking about the reformat of NU107.

There was much crying the other day.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
hell they're gonna be mimicking the cheap gimmick of energy FM.

i hate that radio station. it makes me switch jeepneys whenever i hear them listening in the one i'm on board.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Meh. I hate them all. The only masa radio station I can even stomach is LS. And I won't even listen to it if I have the option not to.

Thank God for earphones.

On the other hand, I can't stay long in certain hip stations, too. Too much talk kills it for me.

I find it weird how FM stations use cute DJs and kinda use them as a selling point. First, you won't see them anyway. Second, some of them are weirdly stupid. Third, if they were meant to attract guy listeners and they talk about fashion and shopping all the time, it doesn't work. It doesn't make sense at all.

Plus girly DJs=girly songs. I don't want to listen to Lady Guyguy 50% of the time.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
the only FM station i found interesting would be 90.7 love radio. that's it. LS' quality went down the drain a gajillion years ago.

and true that. they use cute DJs for their own pleasures, not ours.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I stopped intentionally listening to the radio when NU107 stopped playing songs from bands like Slayer and Pantera... which was about eight or nine years ago (give or take). The only time I actually listen to it is when I'm riding with my dad, and he listens to RJ 100.3 (which I can actually stomach).
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I'm watching that looping Wonder Girls gif instead of that crappy topic and crappy internet journalism.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I'm watching that looping Wonder Girls gif instead of that crappy topic and crappy internet journalism.
But... but... they're so talented!

-swoon-






-vomits-
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
No. the very idea of a pinoy boy band that takes its cues from korean boy bands is bad.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
try the video, please? it'll blend your brain into a bad protein shake.
So, that was your plan all along. Evil evil bb. :(.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@BB- :laser That was by far the most disgusting thing I've seen... and I thought rich kids from Alabang, pretending to be black was bad... :facepalm

A rickroll would have been better than that heaping pile of faggotry...
 
Last edited:

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
and I thought rich kids from Alabang, pretending to be black was bad... :facepalm
Oh, man that reminds me of that HS kid playing CS when we ran into while playing WC3 at Katipunan back in college. He just suddenly blurts out, "Come on, kill that mofo."

I never wanted to give a kid's parents hell more than I did back then.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ahahahahahahaha all I really wanted was for you to have a good laugh. It kills brain cells watching that video but it cracks me up!

MERRY CHRISTMAS NAAAAAA! :rofl

the title alone is so wrong :fan
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
i didn't laugh when i saw it. i got into a philosophical conversation with my inner self about how the filipino culture would be swept away by global consumerism engineered by marketers who want to sell their merchandise as soon as possible, as fast as possible.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
China did it without having to submit too global consumerism... I don't see why we can't do the same.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
china is a communist country l4pb.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top