- Joined
- Nov 17, 2005
- Messages
- 7,348
- Reaction score
- 11
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2
Kuya MG's reading comics too!! <3 We've got a discussion thread in the American Sub-forum, you know. Sandman's basically a comic written by Neil Gaiman, ne of my favourite, if not favourite, writers. <3 I have yet to read it, but I have read other comics by him, and they're awesome.
Oooh, and you should try Marvel 1602. Written by Neil Gaiman, also.
baboysai: XD I might be studying there in May
Kuya MG's reading comics too!! <3 We've got a discussion thread in the American Sub-forum, you know. Sandman's basically a comic written by Neil Gaiman, ne of my favourite, if not favourite, writers. <3 I have yet to read it, but I have read other comics by him, and they're awesome.
Oooh, and you should try Marvel 1602. Written by Neil Gaiman, also.
baboysai: XD I might be studying there in May

Natatandaan ko tuloy nung pumanaw ang tatay ko, hindi ako nag-online dun sa forum kung saan active ako noon ng isang buwan. Bumalik ako nung Marso na pero bihira na ako magpost doon. Eventually, 'di na ako bumalik. May nagyaya sa 'kin na bumalik ako doon at nangako ako na balang araw bibisita ako. Kaso 'di ko pa rin tinutupad.
I hope they send it to us, and not to my grandmother. I dread the idea of her seeing my marks 

) and his quests to... i dont want to spoil the rest... hee hee. he's one of the coolest authors i've known. his life is a mythology, and his works are the new mythology... also, you must read his novels. take "American Gods", it's the most amazing book ive read in a long time, about a lotta gods mentioned in all cultures living in present america and a war stuff. damn. i'm hungry. 
Pasensya na, malapit na grad ko sa kolehiyo eh napapaisip ako ng ganun. Pero ok lang ako.
'Di seryoso, bumangon siya sa kama niya na bitbit ang kumot habang nagbabasa ng report yung chairman sa kama na nakabathrobe.



