- Joined
- Nov 3, 2006
- Messages
- 507
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2
Waahhhh...ang daming posts naiwanan ko. It's good thing nga maraming ng.read ng ES21! Paspas-mode talaga sa pag.edit and post...It was I and DZ, who got to know each other before si MD ng.decide mg.ES21 din.
As alweiz, I'm still hooked reading it, not for now...my father just arrivd from the seas. I can't OL 24/7. I'm just a scaredy-cat when being reprimanded.
2 more episodes to go bfore Naruto Shippuuden! Can't wait na talaga...
Guys, do you happend to play Ragnarok Online?
Waahhhh...ang daming posts naiwanan ko. It's good thing nga maraming ng.read ng ES21! Paspas-mode talaga sa pag.edit and post...It was I and DZ, who got to know each other before si MD ng.decide mg.ES21 din.

As alweiz, I'm still hooked reading it, not for now...my father just arrivd from the seas. I can't OL 24/7. I'm just a scaredy-cat when being reprimanded.

2 more episodes to go bfore Naruto Shippuuden! Can't wait na talaga...

Guys, do you happend to play Ragnarok Online?
)

Welcome to MH and mabuhey!






. God bless the inventor of multitasking
. well that was because i was the first Edited Manga available and not the best... 